The Hateful World of Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
So, I'm going on dates again. I have one lined up for Saturday in a rough pub and one on Tuesday in a swanky Mayfair restaurant.

I haven't been on a date in about 10 years so would love to hear the SMB guide to first dates and dating.

I am horrendous at dating. Woeful.

So, I'm going on dates again. I have one lined up for Saturday in a rough pub and one on Tuesday in a swanky Mayfair restaurant.

I haven't been on a date in about 10 years so would love to hear the SMB guide to first dates and dating.

you must have a chance on here mind if you like a bit of rough :lol:;)

Total cliché but be yourself :lol:

Show up on time. Drink. Not too much. Don't be an arrogant shit. Put away your phone. Have an exit strategy if the other fucker messes up any of the foregoing.

Personal opinion is that you should accept that the first one will be shit, and probably the second... but each time you will notice that you're getting funnier, more charismatic etc. Dating is a skill as much as anything IMO, and you'll probs be very nervous first time (or I would be), but that doesn't matter because you're not there to impress the other person.

In other words if these two are shit don't worry about it because they'll get better :lol:

I really am nervous. It isn't like a job interview where you can study up and show your credentials.
I know that I am too aggressive and intimidating for most so the whole dating process just turns into an awkward mess where I just end up hating the poor bastards.

Hello, I'm just the man!!:)

Nibble his earlobe gently then softly whisper that you like beat poetry. That will woe him like fuck.

I really am nervous. It isn't like a job interview where you can study up and show your credentials.
I know that I am too aggressive and intimidating for most so the whole dating process just turns into an awkward mess where I just end up hating the poor bastards.
I do love you Cat.

So who's the unlucky chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back