The Hateful World of Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate , similar thing happened to my mate on one of these sites and when he tipped up (having agreed to a blind date cos work prevented her sending a photo or number ) it was a transvestite , now at this point I suppose it all depends on how loosely you define 'woman' and how low your standards are to accommodate the all important 'great personality' cos to be fair he/she/it could be great crack
Good luck
You have to love the "my mate" stories :lol:

Made contact with this lass from Hebburn. Was nice just to hear from her. But one things that strikes me. She is...a little...odd. She didn't want to give away her email and phone number and when I asked her to show me what she looks like she said she didn't want to do that either. Is she odd for doing that or is it natural for a woman to want to not give anything away?
How long have you been 'talking' (I mean exchanging messages) online? Why don't you just ask her to meet in some public place? I can understand her hesitation of sending pictures of herself to you but if you both live locally then why not just meet in person and have a chat? I think it's a waste of time to talk only in front of the computer.

You get to know so much more about a person in say an hour's chat than by spending weeks online sending messages.

Last edited:
Made contact with this lass from Hebburn. Was nice just to hear from her. But one things that strikes me. She is...a little...odd. She didn't want to give away her email and phone number and when I asked her to show me what she looks like she said she didn't want to do that either. Is she odd for doing that or is it natural for a woman to want to not give anything away?

Sounds very fishy. Probably someone off here taking the piss.

It has been a worry since SBC came on this thread that someone would do that.
I've seen some pretty low things on here over the years but that would be the worst. Surely nobody is that pathetic.

Would be taking things way too far that but there are some who would think it acceptable even funny

If it was someone taking the piss they'd show him a picture of a model with massive tits

That's what I'd do anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back