The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

Loved Vice City on my PS2. Is it worth getting this edition for PS4?

Rockstar are getting lazy and a getting every penny they can from GTA 5 with the online stuff and the releases on PS3, PS4 and PS5.

Will we ever see a GTA6 anytime soon

They let another company do the remaster. Basically a port of the mobile versions. They spend their time on GTA online where the money is. Also, their main team did release RDR2 not too long ago. It will be a while for their next main game. That's if they don't just make a version of the online GTA from now on.

They let another company do the remaster. Basically a port of the mobile versions. They spend their time on GTA online where the money is. Also, their main team did release RDR2 not too long ago. It will be a while for their next main game. That's if they don't just make a version of the online GTA from now on.

RDR2 was 4 year ago. They should have at least made a start on GTA 6 but no, they'd rather roll in the coin that all the online shite makes. No thought for customers.

RDR2 was 4 year ago. They should have at least made a start on GTA 6 but no, they'd rather roll in the coin that all the online shite makes. No thought for customers.
they may well have made a start on it, who knows. they are certainly milking the cash cow of online and why not. i'd prefer a new single player story but i'm not holding my breath

Have they fixed the rain etc? Fancy picking this up on ps5, is it worth it?

Can’t believe they haven’t started GTA6, I wonder if Houser leaving is something to do with this.

I was somewhat worried about RDR2 and hoping they didn’t just concentrate online, luckily it turned out to be the greatest single player game I’ve ever played.

Been playing San Andreas on Series X and I've not really had any bother, few little bugs which were more funny than anything else. On my way to getting 100% and I was just finishing up collecting the last 20 oysters, got the last one and the game's crashed as I was heading to a safe house ffs :lol: waste of the last hour or so

I've platinumed vice city and just about to finish story mode on SA. I think 3 is the only one I've never finished the story mode so going to do that next. I've had zero problems with glitches so far

If anyone is playing on Xbox, try and leave the San Fierro stadium mission (blood bowl) til last. There's a bug where if you complete that mission, the game will crash when you either go to save or start a new mission. It apparently got fixed on Xbox One but it was still happening to me on Series X the other day. I'd left it til the end just in case it hadn't been fixed so I've managed to get 100% now

Just completed the platinum on San Andreas (had previously platinumed vice city) just gta 3 to go and being honest I’ve really enjoyed them and not encountered any major glitches or bugs

Played Vice City to completion for the first time. Incredible soundtrack, atmosphere and missions. Loads of fun once I learned to turn off gyro controls. No game breaking glitches I spotted apart from it being an old game. Looking forward to playing the other 2.

Played Vice City to completion for the first time. Incredible soundtrack, atmosphere and missions. Loads of fun once I learned to turn off gyro controls. No game breaking glitches I spotted apart from it being an old game. Looking forward to playing the other 2.
shame a lot of the soundtrack has been taken off due to Rockstar not renewing the license

That original soundtrack truly is brilliant

Best game ever for me.

What console did you play on?

shame a lot of the soundtrack has been taken off due to Rockstar not renewing the license

That original soundtrack truly is brilliant
I don’t know if they have been patched back in but apart from the Michael Jackson, Bark at the moon and Lionel Ritchie songs I don’t think much is missing (albeit these are iconic).

A lot of the songs I read were missing like cmon feel the noise, cars, love missile f1, video killed the radio star are all in there.

I’ve got this on PS4. Playing in release order so still on the second island of GTA III. It’s much harder than I remembered, or I’ve gotten a lot shitter. Haven’t encountered any glitches or out at the moment

I’ve got this on PS4. Playing in release order so still on the second island of GTA III. It’s much harder than I remembered, or I’ve gotten a lot shitter. Haven’t encountered any glitches or out at the moment
I never completed it back in the day. There was some Yakuza mission I just couldn't get past

Back