The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch

have they have they announced they’re gonna patch them yet? I’m gonna buy regardless for pure nostalgia but would rather wait till it was complete.
It appears they have just ported the mobile version and made some minor tweaks. I doubt they will put much effort into fixing it.

have they have they announced they’re gonna patch them yet? I’m gonna buy regardless for pure nostalgia but would rather wait till it was complete.

Don't take this personally but this is why we now get the SHIT that we do. Too many people will pay silly prices for utter chod. If people stopped paying the prices for rancid, lazy attempts at 'games' then maybe they'd have to put some actual effort in.

Rockstar think they can do what they want because of the success of the series to date (they're right tbf) and people would buy whatever they released anyway. Its a dangerous attitude though because it encourages being lazy and begins to draw criticism when things begin to come out that are below standard.

Just look at the fact they're going to release GTA5 on a third generation of consoles. Its an 8 year old game and its laziness as well as greed to be bringing out the same game again.

All their people who lead on new titles have left under a cloud so they’ll probably only be focusing on the online for the near future.

Don't take this personally but this is why we now get the SHIT that we do. Too many people will pay silly prices for utter chod. If people stopped paying the prices for rancid, lazy attempts at 'games' then maybe they'd have to put some actual effort in.
in fairness nintendo still sold loads of the expansion pack but there was sizable push back critically. That Nostalgia button really is a cash cow

Rockstar have apologised about the issues and say there'll be patches on the way. They're going to make the original trilogy available to buy for PC again and it will be available for free to people who buy the Definitive Edition through the Rockstar store before June 2022

Rockstar have apologised about the issues and say there'll be patches on the way. They're going to make the original trilogy available to buy for PC again and it will be available for free to people who buy the Definitive Edition through the Rockstar store before June 2022
good news about the originals, the bugs wont be completely fixed though. Its a piss poor port with too much wrong with it

And it should never have been like this in the first place. Like most corporate things now, they try the bare minimum and see what people will put up with, and backtrack when they go too far. European super league anyone?

It’s such a bullshit statement

”The updated versions of these classic games did not launch in a state that meets our own standards of quality, or the standards our fans have come to expect.”

then why did you release it?!?

Not even going to argue with that mate. I won’t bother buying until it’s actually fixed after what I’ve seen on here, if it’s not I won’t bother. Easy save of money isn’t it.

Loved Vice City on my PS2. Is it worth getting this edition for PS4?

Rockstar are getting lazy and a getting every penny they can from GTA 5 with the online stuff and the releases on PS3, PS4 and PS5.

Will we ever see a GTA6 anytime soon

Back