The Great North Run 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit early some of you might think, but if you're training properly for it you'll be starting soon!

Who's doing it this year then?

If you are thinking about it and would like a free place, please give me a shout.
My charity are offering supporters a free place! Hopefully this won't get me mod-slapped for advertising, but this is purely a Great North Run thread first and me plugging things second!

Hope I'm not too late but any chance I could get a place?

A bit early some of you might think, but if you're training properly for it you'll be starting soon!

Who's doing it this year then?

If you are thinking about it and would like a free place, please give me a shout.
My charity are offering supporters a free place! Hopefully this won't get me mod-slapped for advertising, but this is purely a Great North Run thread first and me plugging things second!
Any spare places left mate? Inbox sent.

i'll get the cheque sent off this weekend mate is there owt else i need do ? i filled in the online thingamy

i'll get the cheque sent off this weekend mate is there owt else i need do ? i filled in the online thingamy

Nope that's grand. Unless you can scan and e-mail me the Conditions of Entry form. In which case I'll get your token sent out to you asap

I'll probably just run 13.2 miles by myself as usual, nee messing about. :cool:

40 places have been snapped up already! Still plenty to go.

If you would like one, please get in touch.

Also, keep an eye out for our posters which will be up and around the bus stations and Metro stations Tyne and Wear! If you see one and can take a photo of it we'd really appreciate it!

We'll send you a wristband if you're able to take a decent photo of one!

shit aye mate sorry completely slipped my mind - what am i needing to do ? i can get the check off to you asap
got a mate who also inquired and has done as little as i have i think ! but if theyre still available thats great

Does anyone know when this year's deadline for charity entries is? I wasn't going to bother this year as I wanted to concentrate on some new challenges & haven't really done much running but I've just knocked out a 5k run & had energy to spare.

Does anyone know when this year's deadline for charity entries is? I wasn't going to bother this year as I wanted to concentrate on some new challenges & haven't really done much running but I've just knocked out a 5k run & had energy to spare.

There might be a few places with charity numbers left but I'd be surprised this late on like. You might be better off asking about or looking on eBay nearer to the race.

There might be a few places with charity numbers left but I'd be surprised this late on like. You might be better off asking about or looking on eBay nearer to the race.

The charity places are still open according to the GNR page, I just want to know when I need to make the decision by as I'd like to at least do a couple of longer runs before I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back