The great Durham cricket shuffle 2018

We have just promoted from division 2 to 1
Sorry I'm not following your point.... Kibblesworth finished 3rd in Division 2 this year.

My point is that if there is to be no promotion between NEDCL 2 and 1 this coming year, then Kibblesworth might be slightly annoyed because they seem to be a club who hold hopes of progressing.

Sorry I'm not following your point.... Kibblesworth finished 3rd in Division 2 this year.

My point is that if there is to be no promotion between NEDCL 2 and 1 this coming year, then Kibblesworth might be slightly annoyed because they seem to be a club who hold hopes of progressing.

Thought you meant between DCL divisions

Can imagine Kibblesworth being a bit annoyed with that? Them seem to be harbouring hopes of progressing up the leagues.
Kimblesworth finished top of division 2, so would have been the relegated team. With Simonside second. So Kibblesworth wouldn't have been promoted in any case. Simonside may be promoted if they enter a second team. But this is not decided as yet.

Kimblesworth finished top of division 2, so would have been the relegated team. With Simonside second. So Kibblesworth wouldn't have been promoted in any case. Simonside may be promoted if they enter a second team. But this is not decided as yet.
It's not this season that I was on about though. I read from your post that there would be no promotion or relegation between NEDCL 1 and 2 next season. Is that not the case?

It's not this season that I was on about though. I read from your post that there would be no promotion or relegation between NEDCL 1 and 2 next season. Is that not the case?
I was referring to this year.
If Simonside enter a second team then their firsts may be entered into division 1. But that would be decided at the time. Next year isn't even considered yet haha.

Following last night's AGM Stockton have officially withdrawn from the NEPL after 19 years service, we wish them well in the NYSD. Burnmoor, as runners-up of the First Division in 2018, will replace Stockton in the Premier Division. This means we will run with 23 clubs in 2019.

1 reply0 retweets3 likes

I'm assuming Stockton have gone in with 2 teams, Divs 2 and 3?

Stockton’s application for membership was agreed – their first team will play in Division 2, their second team in Division 4, and their third team in Sunday Conference South in the 2019 season. (this subject to NEPL ratifcation at their AGM) that was posted on NYSD website before last night.

Back