The Gilly the Dilf What are you up to this Weekend Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely fuck all. Had the shits all week and I’m dehydrated to hell. Gonna try to sort that out because I start a new job on Monday and I really want to make a good impression
You’re starting a new job and they’re giving you holiday in the first week? Nice of them

You’re starting a new job and they’re giving you holiday in the first week? Nice of them
Nope. Wasn’t expecting to start on Monday so I won’t be going to Kendal now. Thought about going Friday night and coming home Sunday but would have to buy a tent, sleeping bags and fuel for one day of music. Simply isn’t worth the hassle.

Nope. Wasn’t expecting to start on Monday so I won’t be going to Kendal now. Thought about going Friday night and coming home Sunday but would have to buy a tent, sleeping bags and fuel for one day of music. Simply isn’t worth the hassle.
Fuck that, I’d have turned the job down.

Mine did, started the tues after May Day, had the Friday and Monday off.
Tbh my boss asked me if I could start Monday. I could have said the week after or took the Friday off. I’ve been off work for a month and I’m sick. I just wanted to crack on ASAP I’ve been bored shitless while off. House is like a show home.

Mine did, started the tues after May Day, had the Friday and Monday off.

Usually tell them at interview stage of any holiday you have booked.

I started here and had a day off for the Snooker and then a week off to go to Egypt in the first month

Tonight: Pints and food locally is the plan but could do with knocking that on the head as been out twice this week.
Tomorrow: Catch the tail end of the sales to see if there is owt worth getting. Going to the theatre to see “The Lehman Trilogy”. Supposed to be very good but a bit too long for me. Mooch around town thereafter, a drink before dinner - Italian.
Sunday: Maybe London Zoo if the weather behaves. Failing that, day on the couch, in front of the racing, betting.

And celebrating winning the lottery tonight - how did that slip my mind?

Fri - Festival planning and costume making
Sat - Festival shopping and costume making
Sun - Festival packing and costume making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back