The Gilly the Dilf What are you up to this Weekend Thread?

Today - Pool, sunbathing, beers, then out for tea to a mediteranian restaurant in Los Gigantes

Tomorrow - same but in apartment for tea

Sunday - same ..... maybe out for a curry in the next town

f***ing work all weekend :evil: Probably two 12 hour+ shifts as well while IT set up a new system which is supposed to go live at 04:00 Monday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today : Early finish, train, beers, surprise the kids cos I haven't seen them all week - meal out with the missus
Sat : Pool all day with the kids, beers out with the missus on the night
Sun : Pool all day, drive home - get ready for a week off with the kids

Today: work, work and more work a.k.a browse the SMB.

Tomorrow: Drinking in Newcastle all day

Sunday: recover and tidy the house

Getting our first dog tonight - little cocker spaniel toy poodle cross.

Then I guess the weekend will be spent puppy proofing the house whilst trying to fit some studying in!

awwwwww! We definitely need pics mind :D

Today - Graft, shopping.
Sat - Graft, more shopping, town.
Sun - Grafting from home, housework.
Monday - Graft, bingo.
Tuesday - Twelve hour shift preparing for external audit.
Wed - External audit.

Need a holiday :(

@Gillythedilf will be doing bloke things while the woman tends to the house and kids. And noticing all the closed curtains around Eden vale.

Friyay: Working from home for me today. Knock off at 4 and pick the little one up from nursery. Then meet the bigger one with her friends for some school break up fun. Hopefully get away a little later for some beers with a mate who is having a bad time of it.
Saturday: Head down north yorkshire to the caravan. Walk up to the pub. Relax.
Sunday: Dunno.

Fri: long walk with the dog, bit of bait at a new restaurant that's opened round the corner.
Sat: leaving London in search of decent weather as it's due to piss it down – suggestions welcome, ideally no more than 2hrs away by train.
Sun: starting at a new company on Monday so I'll be doing fuck loads of washing and staying off the drink.

Leyburn's '40's Weekend ....well worth a visit if you're into neuralgia!
Lots of Monty ( the other hero), Churchill (oh no, the other one!), Herman Goering lookalikes....and Dame Vera will be extolling the virtues of Whalemeat, again.
See you in The Black Swan.

Getting our first dog tonight - little cocker spaniel toy poodle cross.

Then I guess the weekend will be spent puppy proofing the house whilst trying to fit some studying in!

Boy or girl? If it's girl, get it spayed before it comes into heat. Our vet said to let her have one heat cycle before having it done, but I'm currently following ours around cleaning up period blood.

Today - Work and mooch on here, 6pm tonight hopefully the new DLC for my PS4 game lands and spend the rest of the night on there
Tomorrow - Hopefully on the PS4 if I can drug / bribe the kids
Sunday - More PS4 and possibly cook a nice roast dinner as an apology for sitting on my backside playing PS4 like a teenager all weekend

Back