The DEFINITIVE Savoury Dip: L@@K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the shop is not blame. I found dealing out fower bin lids easier than pissing about with change, too.
10/10 Combo. Will order again.

The Savoury Dip Savant :cool:

I look forward to it. It better not be lasses sized, mind.

Cheers, The Savoury Dip Savant :cool:

the shop is not to blame for overpriced pop?

The Savant on spin?

Dry, sliced sandwich meat? What are you on about, you dribbling mess?!
Saveloy and dip present and correct. Don't hate because the rest is BRIMMING.

As for the wrong shop, behave!
I have seen you in the past claim to know your sandwich shops, clearly this is nothing but a front.

The best one in Silky, and possibly all of Sunderland is the village butcher man, not this one. It's round the corner you daft twat

Again, the shop is not blame. I found dealing out fower bin lids easier than pissing about with change, too.
10/10 Combo. Will order again.

I look forward to it. It better not be lasses sized, mind.

Incorrect. But thanks for joining us.

It just looks like someone been to farmfoods and bought loads of dry sliced meats and put them in a bun. Shite savoury dip wannabe.

Went to wrong shop too.

The best one in Silky, and possibly all of Sunderland is the village butcher man, not this one. It's round the corner you daft twat

:lol: In Silky I have only ever been to this one.
No need to venture further, when perfection is found.

the shop is not to blame for overpriced pop?

The Savant on spin?

Not me, mate. Pop chilled to perfection and very accessible. Excellent choice, too. Standard fare for the old back pocket these days.

Dry, sliced sandwich meat? What are you on about, you dribbling mess?!
Saveloy and dip present and correct. Don't hate because the rest is BRIMMING.

As for the wrong shop, behave!
I have seen you in the past claim to know your sandwich shops, clearly this is nothing but a front.
You've fucked up mate. By about 200 yards. People have done worse tho so don't let it get you too down.

It just looks like someone been to farmfoods and bought loads of dry sliced meats and put them in a bun. Shite savoury dip wannabe.

Went to wrong shop too.

How many times? Plenty of dip on the bun, stuffing, pease pudding, saveloy, plus a vertiable PLETHORA of meats.
Some people just can't face the truth.

that's the address: SIlksworth Village Buthcers, 41 Castlereagh St, Sunderland SR3 1HL

I'll give it a bash at some stage Jimbo mate, cheers.
I guess it will make me appreciate the king of dips even more, next time.

You've fucked up mate. By about 200 yards. People have done worse tho so don't let it get you too down.

:lol: I may have been to the other one once before. Dunno.

How many times? Plenty of dip on the bun, stuffing, pease pudding, saveloy, plus a vertiable PLETHORA of meats.
Some people just can't face the truth.

I'll give it a bash at some stage Jimbo mate, cheers.
I guess it will make me appreciate the king of dips even more, next time.

Dry meat but a wet bun. Piping hot 10/10.

A good one from back in my day was from the butchers kn Houghton. The Belly Buster.
Sadly long passed.

However, dip construction and expectation has moved on, hence The Champ as seen on page 1.

I feel for the OP like. Tried to be clever and got blown out all over the shop. The wrong shop as it turns out.

Cheers to The real deal Savoury Dip Savant.

I only have one stomach, mate. I can never compete with him.

I feel for the OP like. Tried to be clever and got blown out all over the shop. The wrong shop as it turns out.

^Wounded as has his supposed superior sandwich shop knowledge has been proven farcical.

The right shop. See page one for my personal thoughts and page two for those of another from trip advisor, for the real truth.

Any further questions, direct them my way, HTH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back