The Crown

I see the Tories are kicking off now saying The Crown should carry a fiction warning.

I take it that's because Thatcher was made to look like a complete twat.

Sickens me how many Tory bastards view that woman as some kind of God.

Horrible woman. Horrible party. Horrible politicians. Horrible people.

Well yes, the Queen also tbf

I'm in early season 4 now, so far the only ones to have come out of it with any credit are Margeret and Anne, even them have their faults but the rest are a bunch of wankers

Anne’s a wad like in the Crown.
We’re half way through series 2. So far they’ve spent two entire episodes on her dreary romance with Snowdon. They’ve been the worst in the series so far. I realise what point they’re trying to make but poor editing that it moves so slowly without anything else going on.
Snowdon was part time gay anyway - he should have stuck with the Chinese lass Jackie Chan (no not that one!) she was lush!
And we all know Ann was a smoker which likely was what did her in but fuck me it seems like a contractual obligation to have her puffing on a snout in every f***ing scene.

We’re half way through series 2. So far they’ve spent two entire episodes on her dreary romance with Snowdon. They’ve been the worst in the series so far. I realise what point they’re trying to make but poor editing that it moves so slowly without anything else going on.
Snowdon was part time gay anyway - he should have stuck with the Chinese lass Jackie Chan (no not that one!) she was lush!
And we all know Ann was a smoker which likely was what did her in but fuck me it seems like a contractual obligation to have her puffing on a snout in every f***ing scene.
You on about Margaret aren’t you? Not Anne?

You on about Margaret aren’t you? Not Anne?
Yes - well done, I was wondering who’s be first to spot that.
:lol: think he was like, Tex is not the brightest
Fuck me my irony meter just spontaneously combusted.
You’re not only one of the thickest posters on this board (and you’ve got some competition there) but may well be the most completely ignorant of your own shortcomings that you think you have the stones to debate people much smarter than you and don’t have the self awareness to realise you get embarrassed time after time after time. You’re absolutely dumb as a rock lad.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Tex, post: 32813943, member: 2619
You’re not only one of the thickest posters on this board (and you’ve got some competition there) but may well be the most completely ignorant of your own shortcomings that you think you have the stones to debate people much smarter than you and don’t have the self awareness to realise you get embarrassed time after time after time. You’re absolutely dumb as a rock lad.
[/QUOTE]

:D
Logon or register to see this image

:lol: trot on man, I dont need to defend myself against the like of you :rolleyes:.

You've hanged yerself out to dry enough times already

:lol: trot on man, I dont need to defend myself against the like of you :rolleyes:.

You've hanged yerself out to dry enough times already
Still waiting for you to explain the meaning of “cop yourself on” you f***ing relentlessly boring dullard.
Nothing’s changed since the other day when I told you if you disappeared off this board in a puff of smoke I’d be shocked if anyone missed you. Your contributions to the entire forum in totality are completely pointless aside from the few who may be mildly amused at your pathetic floundering around trying to appear clever but failing miserably time after time. Get yourself another hobby as you are completely on here.

Still waiting for you to explain the meaning of “cop yourself on” you f***ing relentlessly boring dullard.
Nothing’s changed since the other day when I told you if you disappeared off this board in a puff of smoke I’d be shocked if anyone missed you. Your contributions to the entire forum in totality are completely pointless aside from the few who may be mildly amused at your pathetic floundering around trying to appear clever but failing miserably time after time. Get yourself another hobby as you are completely on here.

irony ^^

on yer bike man
You are the worst muppet on here by a long shot
when you feck up, no point lashing out at others.

Last edited:
irony ^^

on yer bike man
You are the worst muppet on here by a long shot
when you feck up, no point lashing out at others.
What an utterly, utterly pointless waste of skin. I wonder what makes someone as pointless as you even bother getting on a message board. You have absolutely nothing of worth to contribute. Seriously nothing. Whoever it was that had as his signature “your crack is absolutely minus” could have been writing about you. I’m not wasting any more energy on you tonight but I can’t wait for your inevitable witty, snappy comeback that will doubtless really put me in my place.

Back