The craic in the USA

For all we know it could have originated in Teesside before being carried over there by an exchange student given their close links to Wuhan polytechnic. Not sure they'll ever trace the origin.
Well yeah but the point I was making was that thousands could have been infected before the Chinese authorities knew there was a problem, making their claim of only 3300 dead ridiculous.

Just watching the Trump press conference.

"This is the biggest stimulation package ever, in fact I've never stimulated a package so big"

I'm convinced he is a massive WUM 😂

He said in yesterdays, when asked about the predicted deaths from the scientists predictions/figures, that he wasnt into models, well not those kind of models! Haha mad.

they have to get back to work apparently. not happy with other countries taking their supplies so stopping them being sold. but wants india to supply them chemicals.

I have a box of 10 N95 masks that the wife was able to pick up recently.

I've spoken to my clients and told them if they are going to see houses with me they need to have someone look after their kids. I've told them that they have to understand the risks of going in to houses without knowing what the owners situation is and that they must wear gloves and a mask at all times. I have gloves and some masks for those who can't get a hold of them. So far everyone has been working within my rules pretty well, but as soon as they don't I will stop working with them.

I've done a lot of virtual tours for clients so they aren't having to leave the house (getting quite good at them now).

The demand to see houses hasn't changed, I am still getting called daily through my lead programs to see properties.So I have to keep working, just doing it as safely as I can.
If that is the case. You lot have no chance whatsoever. The amount if obese people as well means a recipe for a horrendous number of dead.

How the fuck is he still in power ? The “special service/agency” managed to get rid of the Kennedy’s so how the fuck haven’t they dealt with the orange buffoon ?
He is without a doubt the worst President there has ever been, yet the fuckwits are likely to vote the orange kernt in for another term.

Trump is killing his followers.
recommending they take medicine that can kill them, telling them not self isolated if they have a lot of countryside and advising the to dine close together at restaurants.

Suggesting everyone takes unapproved medication is beyond belief. Well actually it isn't. Same as a whole host of other unimaginable claims and statements.

As long as there are less than 2m deaths in US he will claim to have saved lives.

How the fuck is he still in power ? The “special service/agency” managed to get rid of the Kennedy’s so how the fuck haven’t they dealt with the orange buffoon ?
He is without a doubt the worst President there has ever been, yet the fuckwits are likely to vote the orange kernt in for another term.
Frightening.

The reason he is still in power is quite simple, there are literally thousands of Americans who have exactly the same mind set that he has Unable to comprehend that whilst their neighbours live a few miles away the guy who filled up with gas just before them left the virus all over the gas pump

Obama planned to fund a company to build a superfast mask making machine producing a million masks a day and another to make reusable masks.
Cost: $9.8 million.
Trump cancelled it in 2018.

Back