The craic in the USA

We need to shut these hardline religious nut jobs up. I can’t stand his type, he’s sabotaging the efforts to contain this virus by spouting his vile claptrap. To him the deaths are of no consequence at all. Who the hell is he to proclaim that dying isn’t a big deal? Even if we do move into another realm after death, has it occurred to him that people might not be ready to leave this earth yet?
He’s a grade A arsehole. Utterly self absorbed.
“At this point I would feel safer if the Coronavirus gave a press conference about how it’s going to save us from Trump.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
We need to shut these hardline religious nut jobs up. I can’t stand his type, he’s sabotaging the efforts to contain this virus by spouting his vile claptrap. To him the deaths are of no consequence at all. Who the hell is he to proclaim that dying isn’t a big deal? Even if we do move into another realm after death, has it occurred to him that people might not be ready to leave this earth yet?
He’s a grade A arsehole. Utterly self absorbed.
“At this point I would feel safer if the Coronavirus gave a press conference about how it’s going to save us from Trump.”

It’s scary how far gone some deeply religious people are like, really hammers it home at a time like this.

It’s scary how far gone some deeply religious people are like, really hammers it home at a time like this.
A lot of those preacher dudes over there are making millions out of it mate. Like most things in that country, it’s all about the money.
Of all the nations we founded these ***** have to be the biggest disappointment 😂
Couldn’t have put it better.

[QUOTE="Morse, post: 31484998, member: 13929]

[/QUOTE]

Can’t disagree. Tbf.

- Relieve aircraft carrier captain of his command for daring to suggest that the shitshow government is, in fact, a shitshow
- Congressional oversight of emergency medical spending blocked by White House
- National strategic stockpile of medical supplies being liquidated and sold to brand-new private companies
- Force states to bid for supplies at auction from the self same companies you just sold all your shit to at knockdown prices
- Publicly attack companies like 3M who don't want to play your gangster game
- If in doubt, just hijack supplies at airports

I
Reported numbers of Chinese deaths doesn’t suggest that it spread to any other main cities, the death toll from Beijing alone would have been multiple times the total of what they have reported.
am sure it traveled all over the world and skipped Beijing like. The numbers coming out of China are ridiculous and you'd have to be a mug to believe them.

- Relieve aircraft carrier captain of his command for daring to suggest that the shitshow government is, in fact, a shitshow
- Congressional oversight of emergency medical spending blocked by White House
- National strategic stockpile of medical supplies being liquidated and sold to brand-new private companies
- Force states to bid for supplies at auction from the self same companies you just sold all your shit to at knockdown prices
- Publicly attack companies like 3M who don't want to play your gangster game
- If in doubt, just hijack supplies at airports

Captain Crozier was relieved of his post for allegedly leaking the information to the media, not for the letter itself.
So things just hit home and hard. Although I know several people who have tested positive, today I learned of the death of the first person I know. My daughters friend here went to hospital with cold like symptoms and passed away less than 48 hours later. He was relatively healthy, 29 years old and other than diabetes had no other health issues. So sad.

Last edited:
Captain Crozier was relieved of his post for allegedly leaking the information to the media, not for the letter itself.
So things just hit home and hard. Although I know several people who have tested positive, today I learned of the death of the first person I know. My daughters friend here went to hospital with cold like symptoms and passed away less than 48 hours later. He was relatively healthy, 29 years old and other than diabetes had no other health issues. So sad.
How's your daughter holding up?

f***ing heartbreaking :-(

Back