The craic in the USA

Bloody forrins coming over here and taking our words! 🤬
Soon, when we are Trump’s bitch, colour will become color, and many things will change. The bill to lower food standards had its third reading yesterday and got through. Thanks brexitears and some are worried about words, still we got our country back and are now throwing it away.

What do u expect when their president keeps talking utter garbage everyday

And why on earth has the sale of guns and ammunition rocketed in recent days. It really is a very strange country

In case the government tries to impose lockdown forcefully they reckon a couple rifles will fend off the military from their own porch.

The most depressing of the lot was the 'Karen' at the end who claimed she wanted private things from a supermarket and HIPAA laws would allow her to flout common decency. Happy to see they store manager politely told her to fuck off.

I'm glad this has come up, seeing it all over Twitter. What is a 'Karen'?

I'm glad this has come up, seeing it all over Twitter. What is a 'Karen'?
Self-entitled middle class mothers who’s catchphrase is usually: “I want to speak to the manager”. Habitat includes middle of the range overpriced restaurants, shop at M&S for groceries and clothes. Diet includes Prosecco and cucumber sandwiches. Their nest is adorned with slogans such as “Live, Laugh, Love”. Classified as “not threatened”.

Back