The craic in the USA

I don’t think it is mate. I think they use some sort of video trickery to put his head on someone else’s body. ;)
Yea,not real.There is a bloke down here does them for one of the sunday morning political programmes .Done them for about 2 or 3 years now.Mainly politicians here but he did a brilliant one on Brexit and Theresa May

The film was Monty Python's Holy Grail.Faces of British politicians on the characters..He really is good,most of them are hilarious.

Dr on BBC Breakfast scathing about Trump's off the wall ideas saying this drug he taking will have no positive effect on fighting the virus and could have negative effects on the heart and hair loss.

She also said Trump needs to lose weight if he is concerned about catching coronavirus.
The odd early thing I thought oh well he's made a mistake but its like he's totally lost the plot.
What's more scary is that half the population can't see it.

So, where's Pence? Not seen, not heard from since one of his aides tested positive for cv19. Nothing from the Whitehouse on his status and now Trump's pushing hydroxychloroquine. Sick as a dog or Trump's shit scared to have him anywhere in his vicinity just in case.

Florida’s the state to watch. They haven’t been hit too bad up to now and I’d be comfortable in saying that they haven’t had a true first peak due to the lockdown measures. However, they’re obsessed with getting the Orlando based theme parks open and from what I’ve seen it’s going to be a clusterfuck.

Universal opened up Citywalk, which is their restaurant and shopping district, and the footage was enough to put me off areas like that for a long time yet. It was just a mass of people only looking out for themselves.
The Miami Herald was reporting that the county medical examiners officesare not to realease the infection rates and death tolls to the media. One way of getting rid of the virus I suppose.

I thought their cases were still climbing? Yet sounds like they're starting to re-open everything?
They are re-opening everything. Unfortunately the right wing media are perpetuating the myth of Covid-19 being a Democrat attack on Trump's presidency (akin to the Russia Conspiracy)... I had a conversation with a Realtor out in Arkansas who was making his mouth go and his words were, this is a Blue State problem, why should the Red States have to suffer. That is the shit we have to deal with here in this country.
How on earth do you come to that conclusion?
If you look solely at the plant and not humanity, the drop in CO2 emissions has definitely benefited the planet

Last edited:
They are re-opening everything. Unfortunately the right wing media are perpetuating the myth of Covid-19 being a Democrat attack on Trump's presidency (akin to the Russia Conspiracy)... I had a conversation with a Realtor out in Arkansas who was making his mouth go and his words were, this is a Blue State problem, why should the Red States have to suffer. That is the shit we have to deal with here in this country.
Do you think they'll "get away with it" due to the lower population density out there (red states are the southern/middle states, correct?), or are you expecting the worse?

Do you think they'll "get away with it" due to the lower population density out there (red states are the southern/middle states, correct?), or are you expecting the worse?

It's hard to say. I think if you look at the majority of the US you do not have the population density that the big hubs like NY and NJ have had. For these people I can understand the frustration of not having the illness occurrence that other states have but have in part had the same restrictions regarding movement and business openings. I do fear that there will be a second wave that is worse that the first, but it won't be the fault of either political party, it will be the ignorance of your average American who cannot follow simple instructions.

The giant orange buffoon is an absolute disgrace. He knows that wearing a mask in indoor facilities in Michigan is the law and he deliberately broke it. He alsomknew that failure to wear a mask in the Ford plant would result in the whole plant having to be closed to undergo deep cleaning again. Yet he still refused to wear the mask.
Absolute scum of a human being.

The giant orange buffoon is an absolute disgrace. He knows that wearing a mask in indoor facilities in Michigan is the law and he deliberately broke it. He alsomknew that failure to wear a mask in the Ford plant would result in the whole plant having to be closed to undergo deep cleaning again. Yet he still refused to wear the mask.
Absolute scum of a human being.

Big insult to scum everywhere.

Back