The craic in the USA

Self-entitled middle class mothers who’s catchphrase is usually: “I want to speak to the manager”. Habitat includes middle of the range overpriced restaurants, shop at M&S for groceries and clothes. Diet includes Prosecco and cucumber sandwiches. Their nest is adorned with slogans such as “Live, Laugh, Love”. Classified as “not threatened”.

Thanks for clearing that up, know exactly who you mean. 👍

Self-entitled middle class mothers who’s catchphrase is usually: “I want to speak to the manager”. Habitat includes middle of the range overpriced restaurants, shop at M&S for groceries and clothes. Diet includes Prosecco and cucumber sandwiches. Their nest is adorned with slogans such as “Live, Laugh, Love”. Classified as “not threatened”.
Missed out the (not so) casual racism

Which one was 'Karen' then?

I'm glad this has come up, seeing it all over Twitter. What is a 'Karen'?
A 'Karen' is a woman filled with her own self-importance and privilege... You know the kind at McDonalds who rather than just get her burger remade without pickles demands to see the manager, or the kind of woman who tells teachers to remember their taxes pay the teachers salary. Karen is normally married to Chad who is the same person in male form. They are the children of the 'ok boomer' people.

Hope this clears it up.

If you do it by 'deaths per 1m population' the US actually does OK - better than us, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Holland, Ireland and a few others. Outside of New York and New Jersey the numbers are actually pretty good - most States barely have any deaths.

If you do it by 'deaths per 1m population' the US actually does OK - better than us, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Holland, Ireland and a few others. Outside of New York and New Jersey the numbers are actually pretty good - most States barely have any deaths.
Probably why most states are being pissy about the lockdown and safety. All of them are pretty much Fuck NJ & NY forgetting where most of their money from the Federal Government comes from ....weasely fucks the lot of them.

8 Red states where the early end to lockdown isn't going quite as well as your supreme leader predicted, credit Rachel Maddow not me
The number of patients hospitalized for COVID-19 in Arizona hit a record high on Tuesday. Critical care beds and ventilators in use for COVID-19 individuals also reached record highs in Arizona on Tuesday, according to state data."
North Carolina: "HOSPITALIZATIONS REACH NEW HIGH: The latest hospitalization count, the highest-ever daily total the state reported during the pandemic, breaks the previous record, which was reported the day before."
"Coronavirus Cases Rising In Northwest Arkansas As Hospitalizations Near Second Peak"
As more states move toward reopening and the national picture improves, we revisited some of the reopened states- many of which have seen upward trends in new #COVID19 cases since reopening. Since reopening 27 days ago, new cases in #Alabama have increased 119%
DES MOINES -- State health officials reported 595 new cases of coronavirus and 21 new deaths from COVID-19 as of 10 a.m. on Wednesday.
The Iowa Department of Public Health hasn't recorded that high of a daily case count since May 7, when there were 655 cases.
More than 400 of Wednesday's new cases were from Buena Vista County alone, which now has 675 cases and an infection rate of 3.4% by population, the highest rate in the state.
"Number of COVID-19 patients at Sioux City, Iowa's two hospitals reaches a new daily high"
"After gradual declines, week to week cases of COVID-19 in Georgia clicked up 26% for the seven days ending Sunday"
Palm Beach County FL: "The 70-bed hospital, built and operated by Palm Beach County, is reaching the edge of its capabilities. “The last conversation I had (with the Health District), the ICU at Lakeside was filled... There’s no capacity there in ICU.”

But not wearing one themselves
In uk will drive a juke and live on the new Miller development at seaburn
Shop at Aldi or Lidl but hates foreigners not realising they are actually German and loves me Chinese on a Friday night
Basically a Brexit hypocrite

Are you calling someone that likes a chinese a Brexit hypocrite :) How does that work, Brexit levels the playing field of world trade, without the constraints of the EU twats, if that's what you're getting at 🤷‍♂️

Back