The craic in the USA

Tragic , I have had so many discussions with a pal over there about why these people are beyond dumb. He blames their education system , says it’s in rural areas like Missouri and the south the standard in schools ifs pathetic, has to be deeper than that though ?

It's a live action depiction of the Dunning Kruger graph. The problem a lot of people have is they don't have the humility to accept that there's a good few million people smarter than them on the planet and they're all employed in the development of stuff like vaccines.

Will we follow suit and red list them?
With bozos tongue jammed firmly up Bidens arse? I doubt it.

How many right wing radio hosts do they have over there?

They're dropping like flies of late.
And yet in my working class town here in England we have had 4 casualties since March 16th, a town of 120k and that has been purple,the highest level, on the Governments cases map for weeks 🤷‍♂️Just what on earth is going on here.

And yet in my working class town here in England we have had 4 casualties since March 16th, a town of 120k and that has been purple,the highest level, on the Governments cases map for weeks 🤷‍♂️Just what on earth is going on here.

Probably way more radio presenters over there than your towns population, by a long way.

Back