The craic in the USA

I have heard of students been threatened with being flung of courses.... Courses that are 100% remotely. Can anyone explain that?
Were I work its about 70% in person 30% on line, no one has been threatened with anything just told they either have to be vaccinated or are required to provide proof of #2 negative covid tests per week. Masks are mandatory in shared spaces with limited ventilation (ie less than 6 air changes per hour)
Medical & religous exemptions are allowed.

Biden is turning out to be the dictator that people thought Trump was.
Interesting that the GQP are up in arms about personnal freedoms when it comes to mandating the vaccine, as its my body my choice, not so when it comes to the personnal freedom of women and the there reproductive rights.
Just to highlight what your talking, the military have to take a number of vaccines annually & children have to provide proof vaccines before they can go to school
Was Einsenhower a dictator when he mandated polio vaccines in the 50's?
The GQP are so devoid of policy voter suppression, Roe v Wade and politicizing covid are the only issues they can oppose on. The pro lfe freedom party are killing about a 1,000 people a day. Odd that don't you think

Last edited:
Interesting that the GQP are up in arms about personnal freedoms when it comes to mandating the vaccine, as its my body my choice, not so when it comes to the personnal freedom of women and the there reproductive rights.
Just to highlight what your talking, the military have to take a number of vaccines annually & children have to provide proof vaccines before they can go to school
The GQP are so devoid of policy voter suppression, Roe v Wade and politicizing covid are the only issues they can oppose on. The pro lfe freedom party are killing about a 1,000 people a day. Odd that don't you think

Hulkster doesn’t engage. He knows his talking points don’t stand up well to debate, and I suspect he lacks the debating skill to defend them.

Rather he roams the board making these posts, presumably hoping they get the intended impact of angering people.

Typical right wing tactic. Nothing below the surface.

Hulkster doesn’t engage. He knows his talking points don’t stand up well to debate, and I suspect he lacks the debating skill to defend them.

Rather he roams the board making these posts, presumably hoping they get the intended impact of angering people.

Opinions are like arseholes mate we all have them

I just like to put a bit of context with mine

This is so so sad and so easily avoidable , take a simple free jab , or shovel horse pills down your neck and rely on those poor doctors and nurses to try and save your life.

And then runs away when anyone posts anything contrary, especially if it has you know, facts or evidence. Odd way to behave on a discussion board.

When they've got people like De Santis putting people in front of the camera to say things like this it's hardly surprising. The biggest threat to America isn't Europe, Muslims or Mexico, it's (some of) themselves.

what i really don't get is that they go on about how 'bad' the vaccine is, rushed through, not tested enough etc and they don't trust/won't take it... but will promote regeneron which was developed at a similar speed/pace as the vaccine but is way, way more expensive and can only help if you actually do get covid 🤷‍♂️

Edit: let's not even start on Ivermectin...

Last edited:
Biden is turning out to be the dictator that people thought Trump was.
Try educating yourself not just following right wing propaganda;
Vaccine mandates have been part of american life ever since George Washington ordered the continental army to be vaccinated against small pox in the war of independence
It became written into law in 1905
Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.
The most vocal governors including Asa Hutchison in Arkanas, have state mandates in place for at least a dozen vaccines in including Polio.

Last edited:

Back