The Brit Awards 2024

I feel sorry for the youth of today ..where's the next pistols/ oasis giving the music scene a kick up the arse ? it's all polished vanilla nicey music.....in other words shite....
.Disclaimer i'm a old punk/ new wave fart so it may be me being my dad when i was watching the tube saying " whats this pile of shite ? can't make out what tha singing ! "

I feel sorry for the youth of today ..where's the next pistols/ oasis giving the music scene a kick up the arse ? it's all polished vanilla nicey music.....in other words shite....
.Disclaimer i'm a old punk/ new wave fart so it may be me being my dad when i was watching the tube saying " whats this pile of shite ? can't make out what tha singing ! "
You're being your dad.

Like Raye wasn't winning that one... it's quite surreal watching this with the sound down and my choice of soundtrack (Pissed Jeans, who probably won't be winning a Brit ever).

Oh right sorry Kylie lover x
We’ve ruled on madness previously, shite. Classic SMB thread…

Is Brandon Block not there?
I went to a pub in Rotherhithe a few years ago and there happened to be a charity thing on and this nob was playing.

Whoever was MCing kept coming over the mic every five minutes saying "world famous Brandon Block blah blah"

What a pile of chod 😂

One of the other "star" guests was Brian Belo the black dude form Big brother series 3 or something.

Ruined my lunch like.

.Disclaimer i'm an old punk/ new wave fart so it may be me being my dad when i was watching the tube saying " whats this pile of shite ? can't make out what tha singing ! "
There’s loads of great guitar bands but they’re not part of this side of the music industry.
Not sure why…could be that it’s easier to market solo artists etc

Back