The Brit Awards 2024

Drifter

Midfield
can’t see a thread already so apologies if there is one.
Appreciate I’m not in the demographic to find this entertaining, but this is truly dreadful. 2/3 of green day being there is strange enough.

can’t see a thread already so apologies if there is one.
Appreciate I’m not in the demographic to find this entertaining, but this is truly dreadful. 2/3 of green day being there is strange enough.
Ive just said to the wife, “we are getting old as I haven’t a clue who half these fuckers are” :lol:

This raye lass I’ve never heard of. I know I’m not the demographic for her music mind :lol:
How many has Raye got so far? I'm sticking with the athletics.

Raye's very good. A kind of cleaner Amy Winehouse.
She probably is but my ability to listen to new music these days is decreasing by the week.

I get about 20 minutes a day to listen to new music on Apple Music on the drive home and seem to skip most them :lol:

Saying exactly the same to the Mrs.

Never been a big fan of it, but me uncle bought a vip package and took me 6 years ago. Back then it was still a laugh, still pissed/drugged up celebrities taking the piss out of each other.

Watching this it’s basically what the uk has become and how much things have changed in the last 5 years. It’s all PC, “light” entertainment, and whoever is the most alternative or ticks the most boxes wins. The “comedy” element is also cringe to the extreme.

In a word it’s f***ing pathetic.

Saying exactly the same to the Mrs.

Never been a big fan of it, but me uncle bought a vip package and took me 6 years ago. Back then it was still a laugh, still pissed/drugged up celebrities taking the piss out of each other.

Watching this it’s basically what the uk has become and how much things have changed in the last 5 years. It’s all PC, “light” entertainment, and whoever is the most alternative or ticks the most boxes wins. The “comedy” element is also cringe to the extreme.

In a word it’s f***ing pathetic.
Don't entirely agree about the PC thing in case it attracts the anti-woke old farts who lurk on the SMB always waiting to pounce

But it needs someone funny/edgy to present it, not bland ex radio DJs

Back