The Big Lebowski - 20th anniversary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's directed by the Coen brothers. It's not their only film you should watch if you haven't already.
Just had a look, I think I’ve only seen one of their films which was ‘O brother where art thou?’, but can’t remember it.
Well now's the perfect opportunity :)
I’ll watch it in the next few days mate, I’m sure a man of your impeccable taste (favourite band and daughters name) means it’ll be spot on ;)

Just had a look, I think I’ve only seen one of their films which was ‘O brother where art thou?’, but can’t remember it.

I’ll watch it in the next few days mate, I’m sure a man of your impeccable taste (favourite band and daughters name) means it’ll be spot on ;)
You might want to try Fargo too, also one of theirs.

Ha'way then. Give me your initials ;)

It's ok. I've realised who you are! ;)

I recon you'll definitely enjoy it when you watch it mate.

Last edited:
i think the nihilists are my favorite...

Nihilist: Ve believes in nossing, Lebowski. Nossing. And tomorrow ve come back and ve cut off your chonson
The Dude: Excuse me?
Nihilist: I said [shouting]
Nihilist: We’ll cut off your johnson!

the white russian sounds like a good deal though...
Having my White Russian now:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back