The Big Lebowski - 20th anniversary....

I hated it the first time I watched it but was persuaded to watch it a second time and really enjoyed it. Not sure what brought about the change of heart.
I do find that suffers from the same thing as Pulp Fiction and Withnail and I in that a certain type of person feels the need to quote it publicly and can't watch it without saying the dialogue out loud.

I hated it the first time I watched it but was persuaded to watch it a second time and really enjoyed it. Not sure what brought about the change of heart.
I do find that suffers from the same thing as Pulp Fiction and Withnail and I in that a certain type of person feels the need to quote it publicly and can't watch it without saying the dialogue out loud.
I disliked it the first and only time I watched it. Coincidentally I have only seen W&I once and I didn't like that either.

Pulp Fiction I've seen a few times but I can't really get away with it.

I genuinely don't think this film is anywhere near as good as people say it is.
Absolute wank-fest.

It's not bad, but I don't think it's as brilliant as people would have you believe.

I disliked it the first and only time I watched it. Coincidentally I have only seen W&I once and I didn't like that either.

Pulp Fiction I've seen a few times but I can't really get away with it.
I'd probably agree with you on Withnail and Pulp Fiction.
Pulp Fiction possibly isn't quite as bad as I think it is but it is massively overrated. Always leads to a healthy argument when I go away with my best mate each year.:lol:

Back