That London

Keith S30S

Inside right
Staff member
I'm travelling down tonight for a couple of nights away. I'm staying in the city tomorrow night and I want to take the good lady for a drink / meal with a nice view of the city around tea time. I prefer to only have the one eye taken out cash wise if possible :)

So recommendations and advice if I need to book please. Obviously the less stabbings the better.

Somebody did recommend somewhere a couple of months ago on a random thread but I can't find it?

Unfortunately the oxo tower is on the South Bank and our lass isn't that type of girl ;)

I'm travelling down tonight for a couple of nights away. I'm staying in the city tomorrow night and I want to take the good lady for a drink / meal with a nice view of the city around tea time. I prefer to only have the one eye taken out cash wise if possible :)

So recommendations and advice if I need to book please. Obviously the less stabbings the better.

Somebody did recommend somewhere a couple of months ago on a random thread but I can't find it?

Unfortunately the oxo tower is on the South Bank and our lass isn't that type of girl ;)

You're going to want to be on the glorious south side of the river to achieve both of those.

There's Skylon on the South Bank. Haven't been but it'll have decent views along the river and I don't believe it's extortionate.

You're going to want to be on the glorious south side of the river to achieve both of those.

There's Skylon on the South Bank. Haven't been but it'll have decent views along the river and I don't believe it's extortionate.

Nah, not travelling south mate. Want somewhere close to the new city Travelodge if possible.

the only glorious bit about south of the river is that you can look at the north side and thank the gods you don't live there.

FTFY.

Sushi? I'm Sunderland and she is from Ho'ton man!

Hmmm googled Duck and Waffle. Menu looks limited and fairly shite :)

For a view of Brick Lane?

To be honest most of the places with great views over the city will either be ridiculously expensive or incredibly pretentious, sometimes both.

Last edited:

Back