Terrible music venues

Status
Not open for further replies.

The acoustics at Whitley Bay ice rink were unbelievable in terms of shitness and the pigeons flying around did little to assist the general ambience.

Deffo depends whose. Worse ones buzzcocks last time and worst ever killing joke
The Academy varies wildly for sound, it just depends who's running the set up. War on Drugs there a few years back was one of the best gigs I've been to for sound quality.

I think the Roundhouse is abysmal unless you're in that inner ring. You feel like you're not even at the gig. Minor issue but there's a chronic lack of toilets anarl for a venue of that size.

Think Tank in Newcastle can fuck off anarl, most expensive drink prices on the planet the absolute bandits.

The Corn Exchange in Leeds was f***ing shit for acoustics. I went down there to see Graeme Park in the early 90's and the sound quality destroyed the night. The ceiling is that high and place that big, that echo caused you to hear the songs twice over in a split second.

I would catch the drops like sweet rain drops falling onto the end of my tongue, imagining evaporated pussy juice.:)
big round and high, the sound just either reverberates that much it becomes muffled or just goes straight up to the rafter

Wembley Arena in the 90s was a bit shit in the 90s, although Metallica in the round there on the Black Album tour was pretty good.
In the 90's?

Used to love it back in the day, but they destroyed it when they took the upstairs out.
I went to see a band I've since forgot with one of my pals who gave me a free ticket the day of the gig, I thought atleast I'll have a decent drink.

Well I certainly had a decent drink as after walking into the venue I have no recollection of the entire evening and as my friend informed me I ended up slumped on a couch in the hop and cleaver absolutely spannered and unable to put any sort of speech together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back