Temu shopping app ?

Spent about £30 on 2 different orders before Christmas. Took both orders about 7-10 days to come which was no issue as thought it would be longer than that.

The majority of stuff i've had mind is absolutely shocking quality but you pay for what you get. Some stuff literally broke straight away because of the poor quality.

Depending on what you're ordering it's probably a great option, but there hasn't been much use from the stuff so far and half of it has already gone in the bin.

I'll probably stick another order in some point soon to see if i can try and order only stuff which i think will be worthwhile

Spent about £30 on 2 different orders before Christmas. Took both orders about 7-10 days to come which was no issue as thought it would be longer than that.

The majority of stuff i've had mind is absolutely shocking quality but you pay for what you get. Some stuff literally broke straight away because of the poor quality.

Depending on what you're ordering it's probably a great option, but there hasn't been much use from the stuff so far and half of it has already gone in the bin.

I'll probably stick another order in some point soon to see if i can try and order only stuff which i think will be worthwhile
I agree with you. The fake plants/ornaments I ordered were good enough, as are any plush toys. But the wife got a handheld vacuum for the car. She plugged it using a standard adapter and it went nuts. It sounded like it was trying to take off, started smoking then went bang. When I looked at it, it was rated for 110v.

I wouldn't buy anything electronic, or with moving parts off there.

I agree with you. The fake plants/ornaments I ordered were good enough, as are any plush toys. But the wife got a handheld vacuum for the car. She plugged it using a standard adapter and it went nuts. It sounded like it was trying to take off, started smoking then went bang. When I looked at it, it was rated for 110v.

I wouldn't buy anything electronic, or with moving parts off there.
Surely a plush toy, that you give to your children is dangerous too.

Bits that unravel and fall off, fire hazard etc.

I wouldn’t be getting any shite off it.

Surely a plush toy, that you give to your children is dangerous too.

Bits that unravel and fall off, fire hazard etc.

I wouldn’t be getting any shite off it.
It's the kawaii toys she likes, they're not replicas, they're the same things geek type shops sell for a fortune.

Back