Temu shopping app ?

No idea why people waste their hard earned on it.

Absolute shite by the looks of it.

Never used it but people love a bit cheap tat.
In fairness there is plenty of expensive tat on the U.K. shelves, these apps cut out the expensive middle man.
That being said goaty if you can afford quality stuff it’s usually à worthwhile investment.

Anyone signed up and used it? I don't think I've ever seen something saturating social media and general online stuff so relentlessly, just wondering if it's a scam type thing or genuine? Chinese I presume??
I signed up and placed an order for cheap trial usb to usb cable, it's not here yet so I'll see if it gets here & if it's ok. I can't imagine spending decent money with them. They seem to have an up-to-date delivery tracking service but the proof will be if/when it reaches me. They must be overseas because my recent update said the item was at the airport in transit. The delivery journey alone must have cost more than the £1.50 I paid.

It's just all part of the Chinese power play. Getting us reliant on all of their cheap shit. Putting our own businesses out.
All the while their TikTok weapon is dumbing down the youngest generation.
Come 2049 the west will be completely within China's grip and adults won't be able to concentrate on anything for more than a minute to figure out how to do anything about it.

But fuck I so want this 2 tone zipped top for £8.49

Logon or register to see this image

I don't actually btw

It's just all part of the Chinese power play. Getting us reliant on all of their cheap shit. Putting our own businesses out.
Come 2049 the west will be completely within China's grip and adults won't be able to concentrate on anything for more than a minute to figure out how to do anything about it.

I don't actually btw
Great top! You can't go wrong for £8.49 (if the Chinese sizes fit)

I placed an order, took about a week to come, crocs charms for the bairn, collagen eye pads, hair curler, magnetic curtain tie backs, rosemary oil and peel off bath sealant which I used today and it’s really good.

I placed an order, took about a week to come, crocs charms for the bairn, collagen eye pads, hair curler, magnetic curtain tie backs, rosemary oil and peel off bath sealant which I used today and it’s really good.
That's a shipping order, no wonder it took a week to get here it's a long paddle.

I don't actually btw
I believe in your point on reliance of cheap Chinese tat, I've worked all over SE Asia and the reliance on CCT is everywhere, most of it is good for a while then throw away, buy again, mainly all plastic crap, so even when throw away it's still a problem. People just see it's cheap and buy, but same people complain about all the matters that arrive from buying CCT. I've been guilty myself, I buy it as a stop gap till I go back UK and get something decent.

I believe in your point on reliance of cheap Chinese tat, I've worked all over SE Asia and the reliance on CCT is everywhere, most of it is good for a while then throw away, buy again, mainly all plastic crap, so even when throw away it's still a problem. People just see it's cheap and buy, but same people complain about all the matters that arrive from buying CCT. I've been guilty myself, I buy it as a stop gap till I go back UK and get something decent.
CCT? Communist Country Tat?

Back