Temu shopping app ?

Anyone signed up and used it? I don't think I've ever seen something saturating social media and general online stuff so relentlessly, just wondering if it's a scam type thing or genuine? Chinese I presume??
I believe it's genuine but they're farming your data and possibly spying anarl.
It's a shame as I'd like to shop like a billionaire instead of an Albert steptoeanaire xx

My sister has been using it and loves it. Might give it a go because some of the knock-off woodworking tools look very, very good and a fraction of the price of the brand names.

My daughter buys lots of stuff from there (using my bars with my permission) its genuine but the quality is variable but you cannot knock the price

I’ve bought about 50 quids worth of shite off it including two pairs of Lenovo earbuds for the gym. They’re decent as well.

Kids got me into it at the weekend.

Am sick of feeding the fish already and still days of tapping away from my free gifts

They love it. Pocket money prices to buy shit

Used it the other day for the first time, just some cheap tat that i dont need to see what its like, before i might look at buying anything half decent. Just waiting on the delivery now

Back