Teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is their dress sense so boring? I always thought it was just because they were older when I was in school, but I'm doing a job in a school today, where, sadly I'm older than nearly all the teachers & their dress sense is still just awful beyond belief.

I include the female teachers in this. A couple of them are wads, but they look so boooring.

Probably sensible when you are teaching hormonal teens.

Examples?
There are schools that are funded differently therefore can offer more if they want. And the teacher can ask to go on a different pay level. I'm not a teacher but I know a teacher doing his first year ( the year when you are a nqt) and he started in the mid thirties, and he said he negotiated to get this rate.

I save my teaching salary for long and expensive gin fuelled holidays to be fair. A basic shirt & tie combination is all I need to inspire young minds through the week. My crack is engaging and the mams worship me. Pretty straight forward to be honest.

There are schools that are funded differently therefore can offer more if they want. And the teacher can ask to go on a different pay level. I'm not a teacher but I know a teacher doing his first year ( the year when you are a nqt) and he started in the mid thirties, and he said he negotiated to get this rate.

Must be getting on a bit.

I’ve been a PE teacher 25 years. Loved taking penalties all day and getting paid the same as maths and science teachers ...... :lol:

I’m now teaching history and love it. Still kick the rugby ball and footballs around for a few lessons a week too ! ;)

Did he have previous experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back