Teachers.

Why is their dress sense so boring? I always thought it was just because they were older when I was in school, but I'm doing a job in a school today, where, sadly I'm older than nearly all the teachers & their dress sense is still just awful beyond belief.

I include the female teachers in this. A couple of them are wads, but they look so boooring.

Why is their dress sense so boring? I always thought it was just because they were older when I was in school, but I'm doing a job in a school today, where, sadly I'm older than nearly all the teachers & their dress sense is still just awful beyond belief.

I include the female teachers in this. A couple of them are wads, but they look so boooring.

Because they've failed in their lives and have given up?

Why do PE teachers wear their gym gear all the time? The dad of one of the kids at my son’s nursery is one and every time I see him he’s in his PE Teacher/gym gear.

Why do PE teachers wear their gym gear all the time? The dad of one of the kids at my son’s nursery is one and every time I see him he’s in his PE Teacher/gym gear.
Because in a profession where all have failed in their lives and have given up PE teachers understand they don't even teach a proper subject. They are lower than the dinner ladies or the cleaner that scrubs the bogs

Dunno like.

Young uns teacher last year was fit as and certainly dressed to show off her chassis. Even better was sports day in full lycra. For a hot June day she appeared to be freezing cold

One of the teachers at my secondary used to dress like she was on a night out most days.
Had a trail of lads following her around most days or lurking on staircases that she frequented :lol::oops:

Isnt the op Irish?

No one in ireland has any fashion sense.

Yeah, but I'm the best of a bad bunch.

Dunno like.

Young uns teacher last year was fit as and certainly dressed to show off her chassis. Even better was sports day in full lycra. For a hot June day she appeared to be freezing cold

Probably smuggling peanuts.

One of the teachers at my secondary used to dress like she was on a night out most days.
Had a trail of lads following her around most days or lurking on staircases that she frequented :lol::oops:

Perverts.

probs don't want to get stumpie and baggie in a froth

Back