Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people still spout this shit

we are at the lowest point in our entire history with an absolute awful owner

yet idiots like this still criticise the fans

remarkable

Read what I wrote again...but then again I'd put you up there with Roker Report as well.

One too many bans, and I think it was Pancho that pulled the trigger. Let's just say the two of them had ...... history.

He probably shouldn’t continue to espouse his horrible views on certain subjects. Like suggesting Gareth Thomas’s family should abandon him because he’s living with HIV. Or his views on Hillsborough.

Or maybe it’s his views on 2 Muslim blokes minding their own business on the tube. Had a bomb because he had a usb cable coming out of his backpack iirc.

Making out like he’s hard done by, man.

You haven't told me one lie.

He was told it was done and believed it. Is that not the case?

Or he said it was done and it wasn’t. Making out like he’s innocent when he and other believers piled into people on here that preferred to exercise caution and suggested that it might not be true. Deadlines he named went by time and time again and he still wouldn’t accept it might be bollocks.

There are other posters agreeing he lied like. We won't agree let's just leave it
Who - like Sima 😅
Or he said it was done and it wasn’t. Making out like he’s innocent when he and other believers piled into people on here that preferred to exercise caution and suggested that it might not be true. Deadlines he named went by time and time again and he still wouldn’t accept it might be bollocks.
Well you're just on a wind up, but Reiver would not post information he did not believe at the time, accurate or not. People are standing their ground, no doubt. I try to get to the truth but still get tarred with certain brushes.

Last edited:
It’s nonsense. The backbone of that team were a kick away from promotion. We’ve troubled that end of the table more this season after a year and 4 transfer windows under this owner.

Never met the bloke but get the impression off here from those that do that he’s a pretty sound bloke.
Good lad is Riv

Who - like Sima 😅

Well you're just on a wind up, but Reiver would not post information he did not believe at the time, accurate or not. People are standing their ground, no doubt. I try to get to the truth but still get tarred with certain brushes.

Why? Because I’m contesting what you say?

No point preaching to me about getting tarred with certain brushes tbh considering I start from the back anyway owing to which football team I support.

Those who challenged any facet of the rumour were rounded on by at least a dozen people for weeks/months on end until he decided to take one step too far with the mods (probably on purpose to avoid further scrutiny as time went on imo).

No point preaching to me about getting tarred with certain brushes tbh considering I start from the back anyway owing to which football team I support.

Those who challenged any facet of the rumour were rounded on by at least a dozen people for weeks/months on end until he decided to take one step too far with the mods (probably on purpose to avoid further scrutiny as time went on imo).
Because why be on our board if not to have a bit of fun winding up. If you really believe what you said about lies, then you are too stupid to wind anyone up.

You seem sound to me and speak as you find.

That Riv seems to have spoke so much crap, he’s as bad as bob.

Seems as though because he washes rich peoples cars he reckons he knows everything.

Who - like Sima 😅

How come Reiver all of a sudden was ITK? He went from never posting anything, then he completely got the takeover wrong and now knows everything apparently. The whole thing doesn’t add up.

Because why be on our board if not to have a bit of fun winding up. If you really believe what you said about lies, then you are too stupid to wind anyone up.

House.

Seriously though, I’ve been over your question loads of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back