Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably shouldn’t continue to espouse his horrible views on certain subjects. Like suggesting Gareth Thomas’s family should abandon him because he’s living with HIV. Or his views on Hillsborough.

Or maybe it’s his views on 2 Muslim blokes minding their own business on the tube. Had a bomb because he had a usb cable coming out of his backpack iirc.

Making out like he’s hard done by, man.

That Gareth Thomas stuff he posted was so outrageously offensive that it could only have been a ploy to get himself banned.

Bit weird for someone who has made less than 1000 posts in 14 years to go on the offensive as much as has been seen in this thread.

Normally those that don't frequent the board that often tend to keep their head down until they're regularly posting. Not abuse established posters.

Bit weird for someone who has made less than 1000 posts in 14 years to go on the offensive as much as has been seen in this thread.

Normally those that don't frequent the board that often tend to keep their head down until they're regularly posting. Not abuse established posters.
But been to over 1000 matches, if your questioning my credentials.

Last edited:
I don't for one minute think it got anywhere near the threshold for fraud, which would be the relevant offence. If you mean you find it unethical or immoral, fine. Criminal implies something far worse.

I'll give this the benefit of the doubt and notch it up too messages not being clear over text and that I sometimes struggle to articulate in the manner I wish to.

To be clear, I meant in a ridiculous manner not that he actually did something illegal. That's something people say, isn't it? Borderline criminal to infer something was very stupid without actually meaning illegal?

I'll give this the benefit of the doubt and notch it up too messages not being clear over text and that I sometimes struggle to articulate in the manner I wish to.

To be clear, I meant in a ridiculous manner not that he actually did something illegal. That's something people say, isn't it? Borderline criminal to infer something was very stupid without actually meaning illegal?

I'm a accountant. Pedantry is what we do.

Your language was a bit clumsy. Using 'borderline criminal' in relation to finances has a different connotation to say - that pass by Hall was borderline criminal. There is a lot of nonsense being spouted about the finances which will be cleared up.

This for me is the biggest question of all .
What is the point of Sartori? Why was he brought in? What does he bring to the club and why has he not put any money in the club?
Put a little bit , in get a lot more out when they sold up , trouble is they fucked it up being too greedy

Not really. I just don't like seeing a friend getting hammered when he's not here to defend himself. It's called sticking up for your mates.
Grumpy, you've previously suggested that Donald would need to sell for 37 million to break even. Chris for WMS has been highly sceptical about this. But has said we'd have to wait til next accounts released to know for sure.

With donald confidently saying he will sell for a profit does this suggest that he wont need to sell for 37 million to make a profit. And as a result also suggest the club will never see the parachute money?

Roker Report. But to be fair, we could be the richest club in the world, signing the best players, and competing for every trophy and those knackers would still find something to moan about.
Didn't they used to fall over themselves to lick Stew n Charlie's arse, when they first arrived?

Seems strange that he's making noises about wanting to stay on. I'm not as anti-Donald as some, but before we even consider wanting to have him here long term, he really needs to make sure he achieves the bare minimum, which is getting us out of this division. Didn't do it at the first attempt, didn't improve the side, looked less likely to do it at the second attempt (albeit with time for that to change). Recruitment still looks hit and miss, its still unclear what the loan was getting used for, albeit not a quick fix we haven't seen anything to be positive about regarding the academy. Looking at the Grigg thing, could we trust him to be sensible if we did have any money to spend? I get that he was passionate, desperate not to let the fans down etc but he ignored all his key people who were saying not to do it, and he got it wrong. I just don't see any real reason to think he can get this right given time, and the more he tries and gets it wrong the further back we slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back