Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the imo ffs. I was very worried at had no spine in team and no one wanted to play for us. It was terrible. We were heading for administration.

Not really. Still have not been shown a lie. Opinion and bullshit is not lying, luckily for us all 😊

We weren't heading for administration as Short had cleared the debt so it needed someone to come in and balance the books a bit, of which Donald has seemingly done canny. The tricky bit is having a competitive team whilst doing it and we haven't been competitive enough.
Teams in our situation should really be cherishing their Academy and the players coming through whereas our has been all but neglected and that is where I lay most of the blame of Donald.

'the para he dint benfit from..the club and ellis short did..sd never saw the £25m..it was gone before he got there.. '

Yes you two clowns arranged that with him. So you and your mate could get the club for a song.

For those of you who still try to defend the toxic two, wake up!

Also....seriously thought an Eton education would give you some kind of basis in rational thinking and also do something about your atrocious spelling.

And, Charlie - tell us about Sartori.

Opinion is lying. Think you need a dictionary marra to find out what a lie is 😂

So if I think the world's flat it isn't a lie? 😂
Oh dear. No it's not a lie if you think the world is flat. Finding it very hard not to patronise you here, as you tried and miserably failed to do with me.
FYI a lie is intention to deceive, not just being a numpty.

Oh dear. No it's not a lie if you think the world is flat. Finding it very hard not to patronise you here, as you tried and miserably failed with.
FYI a lie is intention to deceive, not just being a numpty.

It's also an inaccurate statement.

Patronise? You can't differ between true and false 😂

We weren't heading for administration as Short had cleared the debt so it needed someone to come in and balance the books a bit, of which Donald has seemingly done canny. The tricky bit is having a competitive team whilst doing it and we haven't been competitive enough.
Teams in our situation should really be cherishing their Academy and the players coming through whereas our has been all but neglected and that is where I lay most of the blame of Donald.
Reasonable

It's also an inaccurate statement.

Patronise? You can't differ between true and false 😂
Oh dear again. Can someone help him? What you have just said is inaccurate, but not a lie.

Can't believe I'm having this conversation.
“I HAVE IMAGINED SOME THINGS IN MY HEAD TO JUSTIFY MY OWN OPINION”

go away
Stop being a twat. Can't deny we were in a terrible state after double relegation, and many perfectly reasonable fans were very worried, and probably still are.

Last edited:
Oh dear again. Can someone help him? What you have just said is inaccurate, but not a lie.

Stop being a twat. Can't deny we were in a terrible state after double relegation, and many perfectly reasonable fans were very worried, and probably still are.

He's fundamentally lying if he knows for a fact that the world isn't flat.

If I have 4 balls in my hand and I say I have 3 is that just an opinion? :lol:
I met Donald at the Hilton after the Wimbledon game (I was with someone he knows well, and he was trying to get him off into town). He thought himself it would be done inside a week. What the hell went wrong in that week is the $64,000 question.

He wasn't directly involved. A friend of the people he was working for at the time was Fuhrman's art dealer; that was his source.

He was telling you what you wanted to hear. A lot of people do it when they can't really be arsed to get into the detail and have the possible challenge against unexpected news.

Last edited:

Are you for real 😂

Here's the thing. What he said never happened. He did intend to decive, how?

Because everytime his source or guesses were questioned. He mocked them. Made boring remarks about how he was too busy, how sad other posters were, that they were jealous he had this great life yada yada yada.

He never at any point said I can understand people may not believe the rumour. He went on the defensive. Did he do it to wind people up most probably not. Did he do it because he didn't want to admit either his source or the bits he added on as itk which were estimated guesses were full of shite most probably.

He posted a rumour. I actually do believe he had a credible source to break it originally. However the adulation of his cyber friends which he states he doesn't care about meant he flew too close to the sun and ended up looking stupid.

Many believe him and he did nowt wrong

Many think he was full of shit.

Well you're no help. He said if he thinks the world is flat, not said the world is flat to deceive. Bloody hell, how old are you lot.
The point is, big sigh, an oponion or getting something wrong is not a lie. Calling someone a liar is big deal.

listen fella, I was merely stating a verifiable fact and you’re just throwing the old “well it could be worse“ argument when no, it quite literally has never been worse than this. So there’s no point in attempting to persuade you with actual physical evidence when your imagination offers you an alternate view.

Are you for real 😂

Here's the thing. What he said never happened. He did intend to decive, how?

Because everytime his source or guesses were questioned. He mocked them. Made boring remarks about how he was too busy, how sad other posters were, that they were jealous he had this great life yada yada yada.

He never at any point said I can understand people may not believe the rumour. He went on the defensive. Did he do it to wind people up most probably not. Did he do it because he didn't want to admit either his source or the bits he added on as itk which were estimated guesses were full of shite most probably.

He posted a rumour. I actually do believe he had a credible source to break it originally. However the adulation of his cyber friends which he states he doesn't care about meant he flew too close to the sun and ended up looking stupid.

Many believe him and he did nowt wrong

Many think he was full of shit.
That's all fair enough. All I'm asking is tell one lie. Pretty big statement calling someone a liar. Back it up as you haven't so far. In fact you don't even know what a liar is, which is a bit worrying.

That's all fair enough. All I'm asking is tell one lie. Pretty big statement calling someone a liar. Back it up as you haven't so far. In fact you don't even know what a liar is, which is a bit worrying.

Why do you want me to tell a lie? What's the obsession 😂

listen fella, I was merely stating a verifiable fact and you’re just throwing the old “well it could be worse“ argument when no, it quite literally has never been worse than this. So there’s no point in attempting to persuade you with actual physical evidence when your imagination offers you an alternate view.
No need to be a twat, fella. I'm only having a debate. I don't think everything is great, but want some balance.
Why do you want me to tell a lie? What's the obsession 😂
I want you to tell me the lies you reckon another poster, probably Reiver, has told and who you called a liar.
Haway

Last edited:
No need to be a twat, fella. I'm only having a debate. I don't think everything is great, but want some balance.

I want you to tell me the lies you reckon another poster, probably Reiver, has told and who you called a liar.
Haway

What are you going on about?

If someone called me a liar I couldn't care less. I must have stated at least three times how I thought Reiver lied now. Why do I need to keep repeating the same points?

Well you're no help. He said if he thinks the world is flat, not said the world is flat to deceive. Bloody hell, how old are you lot.
The point is, big sigh, an oponion or getting something wrong is not a lie. Calling someone a liar is big deal.

He said it was done, he said nothing could stop it. He lied.

He doesn’t use the term ‘in my opinion’ on the link I put up. It really couldn’t be any simpler.

Conclusion - He’s a liar.

He was telling you what you wanted to hear. A lot of people do it when they can't really be arsed to get into the detail and have the possible challenge against unexpected news.

Not too sure - he was too pissed to think that far ahead.

What are you going on about?

If someone called me a liar I couldn't care less. I must have stated at least three times how I thought Reiver lied now. Why do I need to keep repeating the same points?
You haven't told me one lie.
He said it was done, he said nothing could stop it. He lied.

He doesn’t use the term ‘in my opinion’ on the link I put up. It really couldn’t be any simpler.

Conclusion - He’s a liar.
He was told it was done and believed it. Is that not the case?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back