Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

When our best player was being sold to a team a long way below us in the table and you came on here to twist the knife and were surprised when people told you to fuck off?

Wrong again. You see, this is the problem. You people just twist things and exaggerate things to suit your own agendas. I wasn't aware of the Bent thread until about a year after he'd signed. I read a post on a Villa forum where someone commented on how funny it was to watch the day unfold as you all gradually began to realise that the signing was going to take place. It was then that I had a look and read all the anti-Villa stuff.

you know what iv always said i dont want us to be a man city, i want to keep our identity, but fuck it i want to win something before i die
My only fear is that my kids and I get accused of glory hunting in 10 years time, since we live in Scotland with Scottish accents. I know a couple Man City fans in a similar predicament - proper links to the club well before their success but accused of glory hunting because they don’t have any immediately obvious Manc roots.

My only fear is that my kids and I get accused of glory hunting in 10 years time, since we live in Scotland with Scottish accents. I know a couple Man City fans in a similar predicament - proper links to the club well before their success but accused of glory hunting because they don’t have any immediately obvious Manc roots.
fuck them mate, as long as you know thats what counts

Well other clubs have done it. That's why it's important to invest in a proper scouting and recruitment team rather that giving the job to your favourite player from Oxford.

We've brought in some good lower league players with experience, Willis, Dobson, etc.

We're not in a position to be bringing players from Ireland with no experience or kids who'd be bullied at this level.

We have good kids, of our own, who've found that out.

Not much glory to be hunted with SaFC mate! :lol:

I really hope this isn't just a load of shite ! which it probably is (it usually is tbf)
we are sunderland, nothing goes well for us if truth be told :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back