Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. You see, this is the problem. You people just twist things and exaggerate things to suit your own agendas. I wasn't aware of the Bent thread until about a year after he'd signed. I read a post on a Villa forum where someone commented on how funny it was to watch the day unfold as you all gradually began to realise that the signing was going to take place. It was then that I had a look and read all the anti-Villa stuff.

You're an idiot.

How does that work? Do people just buy some sort of raffle ticket and register their post code. Then a ticket gets pulled out of the hat and anybody in that postcard gets a share of the winnings?
yep... somewhat suprised you havent seen the annoying adverts.... however I know someone that won 330K

You're an idiot.

Hows Abraham doing as Chelsea's number 9?
Hows Mings doing? £24 million seems the bargain of the summer so far (as most Villa fans expected).

You actually think your post was constructive? It was a load of old Baloney full of exaggerations and twists in order to maximise impact.

I still think Villa will do OK, I still think the other teams mentioned are all capable of being sucked into a relegation battle, I still think Wolves squad is too small and I still think we can overtake them within 2 seasons.

Hows Mings doing? £24 million seems the bargain of the summer so far (as most Villa fans expected).

You actually think your post was constructive? It was a load of old Baloney full of exaggerations and twists in order to maximise impact.

I still think Villa will do OK, I still think the other teams mentioned are all capable of being sucked into a relegation battle, I still think Wolves squad is too small and I still think we can overtake them within 2 seasons.
Wolves won’t be relegated this season. You won’t be playing in the same division next season.

Your super bargain of the summer defender has helped you to only concede 5 goals in the opening 2 games. :lol:

I didn't say Wolves would be relegated. Silly comments like us not playing them next season, 2 games into the season are not worthy of a comment.
Yet you commented anyway. You appear to be somewhat intellectually challenged. You said you would overtake wolves within two seasons. The only way that can be achieved is if you are both in the same division. Hence my reply. Wolves will not go down this season, therefore you won’t be playing them next or subsequent seasons. Is that clear enough for you?

We've brought in some good lower league players with experience, Willis, Dobson, etc.

We're not in a position to be bringing players from Ireland with no experience or kids who'd be bullied at this level.

We have good kids, of our own, who've found that out.
Willis came from Coventry and Dobson from Walsall. Both were playing League One last season. The League of Ireland is on part with League One and plenty of players have came over and adapted to the league with ease. Kieran Sandlier at Doncaster is an example. Players like Darragh Leahy, Danny Mandroiu and Jack Byrne would make good additions to the squad. They are young, can develop and could fetch a good transfer fee in the future.

Your super bargain of the summer defender has helped you to only concede 5 goals in the opening 2 games. :lol:

None of the goals were his fault. The 2 goals conceded against Bournemouth were freaks that would never happen again if you played 100 times. Mings has been a colossus in both games.

I can never tell whether you are joking or serious mate, be a bit more succinct for a senile old sod like me :lol:

I have to be circumspect, but I'm serious pretty much all the time. When I do take the piss, it's usually pretty obvious, and has emojis attached.

You're a whopper you like. Can't stand villa an awful club, playing in a awful city with fickle people.

I spend a lot of time in Birmingham (unfortunately) and it never ceases to amaze me how poorly supported you and Birmingham are given the size of the place, yet the bars are packed with plastic Man U & Liverpool fans when they are on TV.

I have far more time for West Brom & Wolves proper football clubs with a more loyal and humble following. The phrase "mags of the midlands" couldn't be more fitting.

Don't get why you spend so much time commenting on here? No one gives a fuck about your opinion or your shitty club. I'd never dream of spending time signing up to or posting on a villa forum.

Thanks for the essay.

My only fear is that my kids and I get accused of glory hunting in 10 years time, since we live in Scotland with Scottish accents. I know a couple Man City fans in a similar predicament - proper links to the club well before their success but accused of glory hunting because they don’t have any immediately obvious Manc roots.
I used to work with a cockney city fan about ten years ago. Things were just starting for em. He,ll be late 50s now and had pics of old photos of him in a city strip from Xmas day 1970 on his phone to fend off the abuse. Mind they’d just won the league the year before so he’s not turtley clean.

I used to work with a cockney city fan about ten years ago. Things were just starting for em. He,ll be late 50s now and had pics of old photos of him in a city strip from Xmas day 1970 on his phone to fend off the abuse. Mind they’d just won the league the year before so he’s not turtley clean.
I’ll make sure I have a photo of me in my 1996/97 kit on Boxing Day 1996 on my phone in 2027 then!

Willis came from Coventry and Dobson from Walsall. Both were playing League One last season. The League of Ireland is on part with League One and plenty of players have came over and adapted to the league with ease. Kieran Sandlier at Doncaster is an example. Players like Darragh Leahy, Danny Mandroiu and Jack Byrne would make good additions to the squad. They are young, can develop and could fetch a good transfer fee in the future.

I don't believe we're in a position to be developing players for the future ...
... we need promotion quickly, then we can think about next seasons squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back