Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Red Bull way of scouting and signing up on good money the best up and coming young players on long contracts. If we get some investment money I’d like this to happen rather than our previous investment in ‘seasoned’ pro’s who generally decline after a year or two then we can’t get rid of.
Or even decline weeks after signing!

If I had 44billion quid would I invest in Sunderland... at my age I think 1billion would be enough to live on comfortbaly... the rest would go to the club AND investment in the local area.... shame we dont have many Dell billionaire types. Id still like to think it would happen... you never know,,, its like the postcode lottery,,,,except SR5 is never in the draw

If I had 44billion quid would I invest in Sunderland... at my age I think 1billion would be enough to live on comfortbaly... the rest would go to the club AND investment in the local area.... shame we dont have many Dell billionaire types. Id still like to think it would happen... you never know,,, its like the postcode lottery,,,,except SR5 is never in the draw

The worth isnt money in the bank.. its the total value of all assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back