Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, It's people trying to see something that's not actually there like 99% of stuff that gets posted on this thread...
I personally don’t doubt there’s things happening, I just don’t think there’s anything in what TD says there.

For, it could just as easily be interpreted as confirmation that Donald is now staying on.

Tony D says he has kept out of club business since leaving but knows full well that by publicising himself being in Oxford’s ground watching yesterday’s game on Twitter and publishing a photograph and caption on his account that people will ask him questions about the supposed takeover/Investment.
He will know what is happening, being in regular touch with both Donald and Methven.
Not exactly keeping a low profile! Bit of a teaser!
He does know what's happening. Fact.

What are people reading into Donald being at the game yesterday?

No more than it being just round the corner for him and it being the club he owns v the club he supports

Or something more worrying that hes wanting to stick around

No more than it being just round the corner for him and it being the club he owns v the club he supports

Bit of both. He’s never really wanted to leave.

Out of curiosity. As our owner and with him living in Oxford, I'd expect him to be there and he was, as he should have been.

If people can't read between the lines of "I hope move forward for Donald and the club"

Haway man folks just take a breath and believe what's right in front of you if you want to see it.
"I have made a point of keeping out of club business since I left. I hope it works out well for Stewart and the football club."

Aye you're right so obvious what he's hinting at the little tinker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back