Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me mad but I'm just going to wait and see if a takeover happens or not without getting worked up about it on here
Lunacy, madness, are you insane. Waiting to see if something happens when you can get vexed, speculate wildly, and ultimately do bot all about it. You need your bumps feeling 😂😂😂
I mean what he has said there is as neutral as it gets. It's not like he's actually referred directly to the takeover progress. In fact before that he was asked directly about it and he said:

'As usual, nothing to report from me on that score'

Not sure why people are taking it as an indication of anything.
Desperation?

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean what he has said there is as neutral as it gets. It's not like he's actually referred directly to the takeover progress. In fact before that he was asked directly about it and he said:

'As usual, nothing to report from me on that score'

Not sure why people are taking it as an indication of anything.
Dont be so negative man. Its right there in front of your eyes, you just dont want to believe it

"I have made a point oF keePing out of club business since I left. I hoPe it works out well for Stewart and the football club."

I'm going to try and translate the second and third paragraph.

Someone thinking of buying SAFC, should take their time, wait and see what happens, other potential investors, covid etc. There are tax advantages in buying SAFC when the price is low, but probably only for other companies in the investors portfolio. (bit unsure about that bit, it might mean, it's a bit of a punt, because it's on the point of going under, but there is quite a bit of potential there.) You only make your bid when everything settles down a bit and you can actually do some realistic financial planning. In the meantime, with any luck, the vendor is getting himself into even more debt and you should be able negotiate a bargain price, because he has no alternative other than to cut his losses.

Everything will very informal, because for these guys £40 million is jangling pocket money. SAFC and football in general, is a very risky investment, and lots of work would be needed to get any returns. And as there is nobody else interested in the club because the price asked would appear to be unrealistic, the pressure is all on the vendor.
I said some time ago that the key to this sale is the financial distress level of Donald's other business interests.
I think this will be the focus of any interested parties attention.

Nee body guards though ;)

But all rural bus stops were covered
Dont be so negative man. Its right there in front of your eyes, you just dont want to believe it

"I have made a point oF keePing out of club business since I left. I hoPe it works out well for Stewart and the football club."

thanks for clearing that up, was gonna send it to the Alan Turing Institute but don’t have to now

Last edited:
Tony Davison seems to suggest sd on his way “Not my place to say. SD is a good guy. Hopefully everything goes forward in the right direction.” “I have made a point of keeping out of club business since I left. I hope it works out well for Stewart and the football club.”
Didn't someone on here say that TD did nothing but slag off SD and Co since he left

Donald deffo fucked up here like just found this on a WhatsApp message I sent. A love supreme were confident it was done

Last edited:
Be interested to see the weighting of this deal that Sartori has allegedly 'struck' with FPP.

My gut still says it's Sartori who will end up with the majority stake here.

Reactions: Gaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back