Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was Tony Davison that commented about spending , again, if irc correctly, £1250 a month on potted plants in the stadium offices, restaurant's and foyer per month. A legacy from the PL days.. that Bain didn't cut that cost off. TD was the one who binned them.
This is correct. Strange to cut people before plants. However Fox did most of the cost cutting.

Tony Davison seems to suggest sd on his way “Not my place to say. SD is a good guy. Hopefully everything goes forward in the right direction.” “I have made a point of keeping out of club business since I left. I hope it works out well for Stewart and the football club.”

Tony D says he has kept out of club business since leaving but knows full well that by publicising himself being in Oxford’s ground watching yesterday’s game on Twitter and publishing a photograph and caption on his account that people will ask him questions about the supposed takeover/Investment.
He will know what is happening, being in regular touch with both Donald and Methven.
Not exactly keeping a low profile! Bit of a teaser!

Last edited:
I mean what he has said there is as neutral as it gets. It's not like he's actually referred directly to the takeover progress. In fact before that he was asked directly about it and he said:

'As usual, nothing to report from me on that score'

Not sure why people are taking it as an indication of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back