Takeover News/Rumours - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS you believe that rabid tramp? He is the model for Danny Grahams clothing business, I heard somewhere
I dont believe him about him having the money, but the rejig will be fact soon enough. Time will tell how this billionairre kid will benefit us, but sorry, just cannot get excited about a takeover which still involves 2 of the existing parasites and a bloke who hasnt gave a fook for 2 and half years.

That was supposed to be last week Mr Sagan...It's getting very embarrasing. These gunts methven and Donald...how the fuck did they pass the owner test? The EFL "proper " test doesn't work.

I hadn’t heard that mate. But the time it’s taken to go through will all be forgotten once it’s announced and we can move on. Hopefully with better football than what we’re watching right now 😫

I hadn’t heard that mate. But the time it’s taken to go through will all be forgotten once it’s announced and we can move on. Hopefully with better football than what we’re watching right now 😫
Will they definitely announce it? Curious as to why they are announcing other positions first

Your wasting your time mate. People have been told this time and time again. They don't want to hear it as it doesn't suit their agenda.
Why cannot folk just wait until its all sorted before shooting their mouth of with no evidence to back themselves up whatsoever.

Are they ganna do sumit about it? Saying that means fuck all. Theyve let the club weasel out of that meeting, i know they contacted them a week ago or so but have they even replied? It cannot continue
What should they do?
Shouldnt be anywhere near the club after this takeover. Look at the state of the ckub from top to bottom.

I've had enough of both of them. People seem to have more faith than me that they won't be involved. Particularly methven
Amazes me that people think Charlie will just sit quietly in the background. He's meant to be doing that at the minute and we hear more from him than Donald or Sartori.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back