Takeover News/Rumours - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite L'Équipe stating two weeks ago that K L-D and JS had got a shortlist together? Rodwell has had bugger all to do with this, nor have SD or CM.
How do you know? Tnis rich energy bloke although may be a bit of a loon has just nailed it on twitter. This is just a rejig of shares with donald not wanting to let go, i.e. not selling, no takeover.

How do you know? Tnis rich energy bloke although may be a bit of a loon has just nailed it on twitter. This is just a rejig of shares with donald not wanting to let go, i.e. not selling, no takeover.

a rejig of shares that leaves SD & CM with combined 20% is a takeover. Yes they are still there, i assume only to get his bit profit when we go up

FFS you believe that rabid tramp? He is the model for Danny Grahams clothing business, I heard somewhere

Sunderland Ltd. Legal personality means that SAFC Ltd is a separate person in law. Limited liability (the Ltd bit in a company name) means that its shareholders are not liable for that company's debts.

yes i understand the jargon, i was trying to find out if of the "ITK" types had any real idea of what the new shareholdings are, and if there is a majority holding of 80% as speculated held by JS/KLD it will shown as separate holdings or in a way to ensure that it would always constitute as a majority vote tranche.

if the details of share dilution had been disclosed it would hopefully take away some of the doubts.

He's hanging on to 15% in the hope of a higher price for them down the line. He has zero interest in us other than that.
Johnson has been quoted as saying rodwell was very much involved in his recruitment. You have no way of knowing if donald has zero interest in us. If he had no interest he could have called out this rich energy bloke and told him to put his money where his mouth was as he has supposedly offerred his 'asking price'.
We hear johnson has been picked as bristol city had a good record of selling on players at a profit, but i thought we were getting taken over by a billionaire. The whole episode is a way for donald to hang in and reduce the financial burden on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back