Takeover News/Rumours - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think the exact makeup of shares etc.will be interesting. I’d be very surprised if he allows SD or CM to have any say but we’ll see.

with regards to CM i don’t think fans will want him involved at all, they've both fucked the club up and slagged fans / club / area off. Hopefully neither of them have any say or role moving forward, certainly not on the football side anyway

Some are getting too obsessed with CM remaining.

The sporting director will be running everything that's important for us, performance, recruitment and team matters etc. That's the key appointment.
Maybe, but are the three of them still going to have over half the shares and overall control?

The sporting director will be running everything that's important for us, performance, recruitment and team matters etc. That's the key appointment.
So Charlie will be there just in name he won't be running the club as such?

No he didnt, he left and set up his own investment firm didnt he?

MSD announced it as a retirement from them. Wouldn't be the first or last time that someone "retired" couldn't stop - Frank Sinatra had about six farewell tours.
Very strange mate. Either believe it or don’t, but don’t shoot the messenger

Envy, pure and simple. They're gutted that the aren't itk themselves.

Last edited:
Even the alleged takeover looks a shambles. Still no light at the end of the tunnel.

If they put Charlie in charge, they are absolute f***ing idiots.
Put it on another thread but I’ll be amazed if KLD is the only member of the Louis Dreyfus family/company who will be involved with SAFC.
People who haven’t had a look at the size of that company and all the varied businesses it includes, should do so.
There is quite clearly some elite level business acumen involved and I have a hunch that there will be at least a couple of other people from the Louis Dreyfus family business who will be assisting/working alongside KLD.
People of this level will have their eyes very firmly on who does what at SAFC and there will hopefully be no piss taking party going on anywhere.

It comes down to this really. Theres plenty of clubs that have owners or directors that aren't liked by the fanbase. So long as theres a good footballing appointment and that person isn't dictated to by the likes of SD, CM and JS than it doesnt matter who owns us. I dont trust those three to make the right appointment and not to interfere like but I guess we can only wait and see.

By the sounds of what you've said, CM is going to have a more visual part of the new make-up

Put it on another thread but I’ll be amazed if KLD is the only member of the Louis Dreyfus family/company who will be involved with SAFC.
People who haven’t had a look at the size of that company and all the varied businesses it includes, should do so.
There is quite clearly some elite level business acumen involved and I have a hunch that there will be at least a couple of other people from the Louis Dreyfus family business who will be assisting/working alongside KLD.
People of this level will have their eyes very firmly on who does what at SAFC and there will hopefully be no piss taking party going on anywhere.

Apparently his brothers have no interest in football, and their side of the family is estranged from the other.

No one should be employed at any level by the club who is so willing to openly express their utter disdain for the fan base. The idea that Methven will return to the top table and be able to continue with his toxic fans narrative is extremely concerning.

And frankly, that the new owners would sanction this is a cause for concern with regards their due diligence and decision making.

well yes but who is in charge of the recruitment procedure. if armstrong is correct on the shareholdings then the 3 amigos have 60%.

I understand that mate. And if all he’s going to be is a minor shareholder who has absolutely no input whatsoever in any capacity then I’ll hold me nose until he’s just a bad memory. What does concern me is if the majority shareholders do give him any kind of role then I’d seriously question their judgement. Alls said and done there’s nowt I can do personally as I’ll just have to wait and see, but speaking for myself it would be a huge kick in the nuts if that twat had any involvement at all. Additionally I wouldn't trust him to keep his Pimms hatch shut.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're earning interest on these loans like by all accounts (although we've no idea how much) so it does benefit them. Their investment strategy changed after that point for whatever reason and instead of buying a club it became loaning multiple clubs money. Was interesting that Fuhrman left the group and Piatek has bought his own club since (can't remember where that was like). We'll never know for certain though like you say.
Was it not a Scandinavian club?......he made a point of stating these were "good people" to deal with!

Why?

He has slaughtered the fans on a number of occasions and he clearly thinks we’re all spivs and idiots.

These ponies reckoned they wouldn’t stay if they weren’t wanted but yet here we are. The bloke servicing his own ego because he’s up his own arse and has an inflated self of importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back