Takeover News/Rumours - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's Johnson then the club can just get fucked for me. I despised PP but I'm going to despise this super nomark even more.

Cue.... write him off before he's started yada yada yada... I was right about Grayson, I was right about Parkinson and I'm right about this fucknut, if he is in fact appointed.

I hope the happy clapping fucks enjoy his speeches, clever play on words and his use of Microsoft Office!

What does this tell us about the new DOF/SD/TD? if he has been involved in this appointment? another clown to join the fold.

f***ing writing is on the wall again, another 2 (possibly 3) years (excluding this one) in this league.

Lost all interest now, they can stick it.

Bye bye the club I love, fuck off this new shitey beginning that everyone is wanking over.

Last edited:
Honestly. I'm not particularly sold on Johnson but if people can't see the clear, obvious difference between the two appointments, I'm certainly questioning sanity levels
Johnson is young with something to prove but at Bristol city you always felt he was holding them back. I see the difference in that regard, Johnson may be more inclined to play younger players. We are finishing around 12th of he gets it though, can you really see him commanding respect of the players? Tactically outwitting other managers? Navigating us through big games? Changing the philosophy of the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back