T20 Blast Durham v Notts

Not sure why Borthwicks in the team if I'm honest. If he isn't a first choice spinner and can't play a few flick shots better than our tailenders....

So what. You need options. I’m completely fine with having a leg spinner as one of those options, even if he comes in at 11.
A number 3 batsman should consider himself better than a CC number 11 batsman, and put himself higher up the order.
He was the 2nd most economical tonight and yet didn't bowl a second over.

Last edited:
Have you seen borthwick batting up the order in t20 it's terrible
I agree he isn't the most prolific which is why I suggested he should learn shots that might suit his game.
It's like we're going back in time when we had wicket keepers that couldn't bat. With Borthwick not bowling his overs and playing as a number 11 batsman, we're wasting a place in the side.
Number 11s should bowl 4 overs.

I agree he isn't the most prolific which is why I suggested he should learn shots that might suit his game.
It's like we're going back in time when we had wicket keepers that couldn't bat. With Borthwick not bowling his overs and playing as a number 11 batsman, we're wasting a place in the side.
Do you mean Rushworth 🤔

Who else can come in hopefully lees can come in for Burnham which would help

Back