Swimming

Just what me Mam was telling me, marra. She goes to Silky regularly and one of the women she goes with told her. Supposedly the reason they delayed the pools was because the guards had loads of training to catch up with as they have to do so many hours a month. Plus all the COVID training needed doing on top. Do you know if they're doing bookings/slots?

Double post

I've missed my swimming mind. I complement my running with it and the last month or so I can feel myself getting a bit weaker. It definitely helps me build core strength.
I’ve had frozen shoulder since last October, been a right pain, literally. Half a dozen swim sessions has pretty much thawed it out and unlocked it. Mind the first few were agony.
Had no strength in my left arm at all but it’s coming back nicely now.
Love swimming.

I’ve had frozen shoulder since last October, been a right pain, literally. Half a dozen swim sessions has pretty much thawed it out and unlocked it. Mind the first few were agony.
Had no strength in my left arm at all but it’s coming back nicely now.
Love swimming.
Ask the doctor if he can give you some amitriptyline. You will sleep like a baby and it'll relax all your muscles. Just don't drink on it.

Ask the doctor if he can give you some amitriptyline. You will sleep like a baby and it'll relax all your muscles. Just don't drink on it.
This is my second one, the right side went about a year before the left, went to the docs with that but just packed me off to a physio.
Sleeping at night is definitely the worst time though, that sounds like it would have helped a lot. Used to go through boxes of ibuprofen to get through.
Been amazed how well the swimming has loosened it up though.

This is my second one, the right side went about a year before the left, went to the docs with that but just packed me off to a physio.
Sleeping at night is definitely the worst time though, that sounds like it would have helped a lot. Used to go through boxes of ibuprofen to get through.
Been amazed how well the swimming has loosened it up though.
It's actually an anti depressant, but most doctors prescribe it for muscle and joint pain nowadays.

My mate was like that. He said it was like a red wine hangover when he woke up the next day. I suppose like any medication it can affect people in different ways.
i never had depression, just really bad headaches, it made me incredibly sad and never helped my headaches. i stopped and slowly got better without meds.

I've missed my swimming mind. I complement my running with it and the last month or so I can feel myself getting a bit weaker. It definitely helps me build core strength.

My calfs are getting tighter quicker struggling to run as hard. Might consider switching to silky till November

Booked a couple of sessions for Washington next week. Not sure what the crack is for changing though as I'll be going straight to work after.

Did you need to be a member ?
Don't think so. Try downloading the app and book and pay through that? You can do that Gym and class sessions. Silky look like they're allowing up 20 and Washington 30. Sessions start on the half hour and last 50 minutes.

Don't think so. Try downloading the app and book and pay through that? You can do that Gym and class sessions. Silky look like they're allowing up 20 and Washington 30. Sessions start on the half hour and last 50 minutes.

I've noticed the fast lanes aren't being filled. Il be fuming if the quick twats are lapping me in the lane 😂

I've noticed the fast lanes aren't being filled. Il be fuming if the quick twats are lapping me in the lane 😂
Aye, I thought it would have been the other way round. I thought some of the older folk (I know they aren't all slow) might have been more wary of going back.

Is it just everyone active app ?

Back