Sweden

Did you catch this photo of Fauci with Soros, Gates Snr, Rockerfella and Ted Turner, makes you wonder like...

Logon or register to see this image

Ok I will regret this but it makes you wonder what? By the way only answer with facts you can evidence, otherwise you will be called out as a conspiracy theorist nut job .

Did you catch this photo of Fauci with Soros, Gates Snr, Rockerfella and Ted Turner, makes you wonder like...

Logon or register to see this image

So you really are a fully paid up member of the flat earth society and associated conspiracy cults and not just a wind up merchant? Its a shame this virus didn't just prey on the idiots like you and remove them form the gene pool, it might have persuaded me there was some sort of divine influence...

Don't think he likes women or Muslims, mate.
Very good, but apart from the Muslim issue the Feminist Govt of Sweden are very much like the Commission President Von Der Layen, in that they want to rule out members' ability to use the veto, that's what would trouble me if my nation was still a member of the superstate, too many unknowns for me marra;

And she wants a common foreign policy to go with their Army too, worrying times I'd say for them;

‘My aim is the United States of Europe,’ EU Commission president.

Nah, not for me at all marra
Ok I will regret this but it makes you wonder what? By the way only answer with facts you can evidence, otherwise you will be called out as a conspiracy theorist nut job .
What the have in common marra, it's a right motley crew of Globalists isn't it - Jones ahead of the game here as usual although the link is slow (maybe interference); What do you think they have in common, as an aside?

Oh and the Muslim Mirror is not normally my first news source of choice, but I stumbled upon this;

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good, but apart from the Muslim issue the Feminist Govt of Sweden are very much like the Commission President Von Der Layen, in that they want to rule out members' ability to use the veto, that's what would trouble me if my nation was still a member of the superstate, too many unknowns for me marra;

And she wants a common foreign policy to go with their Army too, worrying times I'd say for them;

‘My aim is the United States of Europe,’ EU Commission president.

Nah, not for me at all marra

What the have in common marra, it's a right motley crew of Globalists isn't it - Jones ahead of the game here as usual although the link is slow (maybe interference); What do you think they have in common, as an aside?

Oh and the Muslim Mirror is not normally my first news source of choice, but I stumbled upon this;
So you are back to the globalist conspiracy theory. Is this the proof you need to show that they created the virus?

So you really are a fully paid up member of the flat earth society and associated conspiracy cults and not just a wind up merchant? Its a shame this virus didn't just prey on the idiots like you and remove them form the gene pool, it might have persuaded me there was some sort of divine influence...
Oh I'm not into bullshit like the flat Earth n that marra, I just like keeping an open mind, as I do think conspiracies do go on in the World, that's all.
So you are back to the globalist conspiracy theory. Is this the proof you need to show that they created the virus?
Nah marra I don't know who created the virus but I do think it's very likely manmade, when you are looking at potential culprits then it's back to the old means, motive and opportunity - and IMHO you need to look no further than who has benefitted the most by crippling the Western economies and taking Trump down IE China..

And if that makes me a tin hat wearer than so be it, I'll get Alex out for the Avatar

Oh I'm not into bullshit like the flat Earth n that marra, I just like keeping an open mind, as I do think conspiracies do go on in the World, that's all.

Nah marra I don't know who created the virus but I do think it's very likely manmade, when you are looking at potential culprits then it's back to the old means, motive and opportunity - and IMHO you need to look no further than who has benefitted the most by crippling the Western economies and taking Trump down IE China..

And if that makes me a tin hat wearer than so be it, I'll get Alex out for the Avatar
I would say way past tin hat. More tin foil suit and restraints.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scientists literally tell you it’s natural but you know better because, although you don’t believe in conspiracies, this is a man made conspiracy. Amazing stuff. Keep up the good work.

Scientists literally tell you it’s natural but you know better because, although you don’t believe in conspiracies, this is a man made conspiracy. Amazing stuff. Keep up the good work.
I do believe scientists, in this case the respected Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Virologist claims coronavirus is manmade

Also Sir Richard Dearlove a former chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) is keeping an open mind like me, are you one of these sheep who enjoys living in artificial reality where conspiracies never happen?:confused:

No offence marra but just keep an open mind;

I do believe scientists, in this case the respected Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Virologist claims coronavirus is manmade

Also Sir Richard Dearlove a former chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) is keeping an open mind like me, are you one of these sheep who enjoys living in artificial reality where conspiracies never happen?:confused:

No offence marra but just keep an open mind;

The fake news on both sides is why I try and keep an open mind on just about everything marra.
Personally I can't say either way because despite having a MSc in a science subject I don't have sufficient knowledge of viral genomics to understand whether Dr Li Meng Yan's claims are valid or if the rebuttal in National Geographic is robust. I am suspicious however of the 'respected' Dr's links to Steve Bannon.
You have stated that you believe Li Meng Yan. Any particular reason why you think she is genuine despite numerous articles rubbishing the claims.

You have stated that you believe Li Meng Yan. Any particular reason why you think she is genuine despite numerous articles rubbishing the claims.
Oh just to be clear, I don't necessarily believe her over the other scientists, I was simply illustrating that scientific opinion is divided somewhat. My suspicion of the virus being manmade is outlined in post #66, I'll generally keep an open mind on these things but if I had to bet I'd say the virus was manmade and probably by China for the reasons outlined above.

At the end of the day very few people (if any) will know where the virus originated, but as I've said when things like this get labelled a mystery for any length of time then as a rule I'd be looking at who stands to benefit first and foremost - and to me right now that's pointing directly at China.

Oh just to be clear, I don't necessarily believe her over the other scientists, I was simply illustrating that scientific opinion is divided somewhat. My suspicion of the virus being manmade is outlined in post #66, I'll generally keep an open mind on these things but if I had to bet I'd say the virus was manmade and probably by China for the reasons outlined above.

At the end of the day very few people (if any) will know where the virus originated, but as I've said when things like this get labelled a mystery for any length of time then as a rule I'd be looking at who stands to benefit first and foremost - and to me right now that's pointing directly at China.

Have they got to the tech companies in disrupting the west, too much is happening now for folk to turn a blind eye:-

Have they got to the tech companies in disrupting the west, too much is happening now for folk to turn a blind eye:-

Aye mate these companies are all leftist and bordering on Communist some might say, they are certainly undermining the traditional fabric of Western society.

Trump is quite correct in targeting social media firms as they are acting more like publishers than platforms and therefore don't warrant their protected status IMHO.

Back