Sweden

Does that mean they are approaching herd immunity I wonder?

Swedish authorities appear to be conceding that reaching herd immunity—the threshold at which enough of a population is immune to the virus for it to stop spreading widely—is unlikely to be happen without a vaccine.

National studies, however, show that far fewer people have developed natural immunity than officials hoped—as evidenced by the ongoing spike in infections. Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell acknowledged that reality last week.

“I think the obvious conclusion is that the level of immunity in those cities is not at all as high as we have, as maybe some people, have believed,” Tegnell said. “I think what we are seeing is very much a consequence of the very heterogeneous spread that this disease has, which means that even if you feel like there have been a lot of cases in some big cities, there are still huge pockets of people who have not been affected yet

No doubt all the “lEtS gEt 2 tHe PuB lIke tHeY dO iN SwEdEn n sAvE tHa EcOnOmy & lOcK vUlNeRaBle uP” brigade will be on here to admit how foolish they have been shouting SWEDEN! all summer ?

no?

Just to play the opposing side:

BuT SwEdEs ArE mUcH mOrE CoMpLiAnT aNd ThAtS wHy ThEiR cAsEs AnD dEaThS pLuMmEtEd In ThE sUmMeR

Fuck me it's a ballache writing like that, if people keep using it for a mocking technique we're gonna need it as a font option.
Probably just as well they're not like our rabble then, else it might have been even worse.

Often heralded as doing things the right way by some of the badly misguided and downright disingenuous on here are looking to bring in local lockdowns apparently. Discuss.

Feminist Govt I believe in conjunction with a rapidly rising Muslim immigrant population (800,000 at last count), which should tell you all you need to know.
BuT wE sHoUlD bE fOlLoWiNg ThE sWeDeN mOdEl!!!
I don't often agree with you but credit where it's due, good post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looks pretty much flatlined on worldometer, factoring in seasonal change.
Did you catch this photo of Fauci with Soros, Gates Snr, Rockerfella and Ted Turner, makes you wonder like...

Logon or register to see this image

Feminist Govt I believe in conjunction with a rapidly rising Muslim immigrant population (800,000 at last count), which should tell you all you need to know.

I don't often agree with you but credit where it's due, good post.

I'm sorry but it hasn't. Could you enlighten us all please?

Back