Supermarket Gripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm currently in Uganda without massive supermarkets. I'm mainly relying on an Indian-run shop. I say what I want and if they don't have it the owner sends an African employee off along the street to find it. Marmite, no problem. Two crates of beer, just wait five minutes (£18 for forty 500ml bottles).

For fresh bread and good quality meat we've tapped into the local tourist resort, getting it at cost. Don't miss the UK supermarkets in the slightest - hell on earth.

I'm currently in Uganda without massive supermarkets. I'm mainly relying on an Indian-run shop. I say what I want and if they don't have it the owner sends an African employee off along the street to find it. Marmite, no problem. Two crates of beer, just wait five minutes (£18 for forty 500ml bottles).

For fresh bread and good quality meat we've tapped into the local tourist resort, getting it at cost. Don't miss the UK supermarkets in the slightest - hell on earth.
The poor African lad needs a new pair of trainers now though.

People who don't put down the divider on the belt at the end of their shopping.

I usually just put my shopping down so they are charged for it.

Wankers.

Should do away with these f***ing vouchers anarl. My Mrs says shes fed up with people fannying on at checkouts with vouchers and causing delays..

This is because it annoys me whilst Im waiting outside for her to finish her shopping!

Tried it a few times. It's amazing how much stuff they miss off or have to swap for something else
Fair point, doesn’t surprise me really. A lot of people who work for home shopping just cant be arsed and chuck the first thing they see in the bag

Getting IDed by the owld twats when I'm clearly over 25

I wouldn't mind but I never carry me passport about
My face looks young so get asked for id all the time when wearing a hat after a shave "id please?" "Haway I'm 34!!" "Going to need to see so...." Removes hat showing bald head "oh nevermind"

This thread read likes bad observational comedy from 20 years ago.
Just get it delivered.

My face looks young so get asked for id all the time when wearing a hat after a shave "id please?" "Haway I'm 34!!" "Going to need to see so...." Removes hat showing bald head "oh nevermind"

Unlucky, Kojak

Fair point, doesn’t surprise me really. A lot of people who work for home shopping just cant be arsed and chuck the first thing they see in the bag
I ordered from Asda couple month back asked for 2 big 4 pinters semi skimmed , brought full cream instead and said they had none in asda.left what a load of shit. Full of both everytime you go

1. Obviously the unexpected item in bagging area

2. People blocking lanes and entrances up yakkin on to each other, f***ing move

3. People who can’t f***ing park

4. Shop workers blocking shelving with the delivery carts

5. Paying for f***ing bags

6. Kets positioned around the counter

7. Queues

8. Old people
Going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back