Supermarket Gripes

Young people taking their unruly kids with them and letting them run wild
in the gangways without checking them. Young people just ambling along with their shopping trolleys speaking on their mobile phones and not watching where they're going

Coffin dodgers shambling about, blocking up aisles and taking ages to move because they have to put labels right up to their useless eyes to see them. Stinking the place out with a faint scent of piss and werther’s originals.

My in-laws have a friend who is on friendly terms with a butcher at a supermarket and he buys all of the reduced stock meat and fish.

Is it a crafty butcher?

This is why I love Sainsburys, Morrisons, Tesco and the rest...

They keep the aforementioned type of subhuman scum mentioned in this thread out of Waitrose. :cool::p

subhuman scum might get a few nibbles

Asda in Stockton hides the bloody carrier bags at the self check outs to make you ask for one.

Assume its the same at other Asdas.

Last time I went in search of the staff member with the secret bags some arse nipped onto my checkout and put me basket on the floor.

Any young uns bringing a tribe of kids with them whilst shopping and making a noise etc. Should leave the fuckers at home with their grandparents. And people leaning on their trolley, pushing it in a daze. Any young un wearing shorts whilst shopping near food spreading the smell of their sweaty bollocks.

Any bloke pushing the trolley for his wife, I don't.......................

Sainburys bombarding you with pointless vouches every time you visit the till which on the rare occasion you do try to use one transpires to only be valid at three o clock on the first Thursday of a month with a 't' in it.

Nosey shop assistants.

Coffin dodgers shambling about, blocking up aisles and taking ages to move because they have to put labels right up to their useless eyes to see them. Stinking the place out with a faint scent of piss and werther’s originals.

Is it a crafty butcher?
So called "men" who go shopping with their munters . You should be in the pub while the fat mess does the shopping !

1. Obviously the unexpected item in bagging area

2. People blocking lanes and entrances up yakkin on to each other, f***ing move

3. People who can’t f***ing park

4. Shop workers blocking shelving with the delivery carts

5. Paying for f***ing bags

6. Kets positioned around the counter

7. Queues

8. Old people

With you on all of them except 4, 6 and 7.

4. Where else are they supposed to put them?

6. The only people that have a problem with these are the people who can’t say no to their kids.

7. We’re British. We are civilised. Queuing is civilised.

So called "men" who go shopping with their munters . You should be in the pub while the fat mess does the shopping !

You're obviously talking about the young up starts who criticise the coffin dodgers!!

What should happen is, for 1st 2 hours that supermarket is open, let all us coffin dodgers in exclusively. Not letting any families in.

Let us escape, open door for the upstarts 2 hours later when we are back playing bingo

Would luv it, absolutely love it, if supermarket were made kid free.

Whilst waiting in outside in my wheelchair for Mrs to finish shopping...............

:lol:

Back