Sunlan fans near and far

@oilcat has requested a spreadsheet, I've not done anything like it before, but will give it a crack when this thread has ran its course, and i'll make it available to everyone on here if that's possible or allowed @ReaL Madras ?
Hi MK Mackem, any news yet regarding plotting out the world-wide SMBer locations? Who lives furthest away? Where can we crash the night when stuck in far flung places!!

Hi MK Mackem, any news yet regarding plotting out the world-wide SMBer locations? Who lives furthest away? Where can we crash the night when stuck in far flung places!!
Hi @gluepot .....

Yeah I can do it mate, I've not been great recently re back issues...i have been in hospital and I'm waiting on surgery...if the thread keeps getting bumped up we will get more members show interest, and I wont forget....off the top of my head @NZ Black Cat and @nz joe are the furthest away but could be proved wrong ....
My Mrs. Is working from home so I will find a global mapping app and she will set it up. It'll give me something to do while I'm recovering...
I'm on @hank williams TV thread every day, have you read any threads ? It's a load of nice folk having a laugh / moan every day....

Yeah I can do it mate, I've not been great recently re back issues...i have been in hospital and I'm waiting on surgery...if the thread keeps getting bumped up we will get more members show interest, and I wont forget....off the top of my head @NZ Black Cat and @nz joe are the furthest away but could be proved wrong ....
My Mrs. Is working from home so I will find a global mapping app and she will set it up. It'll give me something to do while I'm recovering...
I'm on @hank williams TV thread every day, have you read any threads ? It's a load of nice folk having a laugh / moan every day....
OK good luck with it, hope your back gets better soon

Last edited:
Out of interest where are you based, and cheers mate its gonna to take time
I live in Kingston - see post 85.

Also my two "grown-up" 🤣🤣 lads still live in our house😡, so plus two keen SAFC fans here (Job done on my part, spawning the world with red n white sunlun tadpoles).

That Kevin McGuire (the journo from Shields) lives round here, seen him a few times, he's an MLF but I'd be surprised if he gets on here, you never know though.

:lol:
Really ?

Also my two "grown-up" 🤣🤣 lads still live in our house😡, so plus two keen SAFC fans here (Job done on my part, spawning the world with red n white sunlun tadpoles).

That Kevin McGuire (the journo from Shields) lives round here, seen him a few times, he's an MLF but I'd be surprised if he gets on here, you never know though.
Didnt have time to check buddy, but I'll be on it in a few weeks
Findern , Derbyshire
Think I'll have to do a uk based map and then a European one then a worldwide one as were every fookin where :):lol:

Last edited:
Suddicker living in Horsforth which used to be it's own town but is now part of Leeds.
I went to TASC in Horsforth.
Wuhan working as a bat exterminator. I fly over at night for the Saturday games.
I’ll keep well away from you!

I’m in Lower Sunbury on Thames. Kevin McGuire used to get to Teddington Rugby Club when his son played there.

Last edited:

Back