Sunlan fans near and far

Born in South Shields, moved to Brum for postgrad, stayed there 22 years, and in Bristol since 1996.
Didn't know you was a Bristol boy. My favourite city. Went to college there and drove the buses. Patchway to Knowle West, my love. Lived there 7 years off and on, commuting to Bath and Newport on me bike.
Still got close friends there and visit few times every year. Have a big reunion every September when we do a pub crawl around various parts of city. I'll let you know next one and you can pop in for a pint.
Have lived all over Bristol. Happy days.

Welcome Percy
Thanks for that. Been following the forum for a while now, but it does make me feel my age. When I left Sunderland I was working at Wearmouth Colliery and have fond memories of the dash to the Colliery Tavern after a 2 til 10 shift still dripping wet from the baths. Have been to SOL a couple of times since but don’t miss the weather.

Thanks for that. Been following the forum for a while now, but it does make me feel my age. When I left Sunderland I was working at Wearmouth Colliery and have fond memories of the dash to the Colliery Tavern after a 2 til 10 shift still dripping wet from the baths. Have been to SOL a couple of times since but don’t miss the weather.
I think a lot of fans loiter first, I didnt post for months, I thought I wouldn't get a warm welcome.
Lots of memories there Percy, the only thread I read or post on is Hanks daily tv thread, lots of good old boys and girls on there who will give a warm welcome. It's meant to be about football on tv but it's mainly a group of people from all over the world having a natter, check it out you might even realise u know one or 2.....
Take care and stay safe Percy....

One of the best years of my life, I’ll bore you to tears with how good it was over a beer one day MK ;)

It’s aboriginal for land of many possums apparently. Aye it’s up there with Borussia Monchengladbach in the chanting stakes😂
Sounds like a plan mate, will look forward to some of us southern softies getting together for a beer or two 😁

Match day is upon us with fans allowed in for the first time today since the season resumed (other games have been streamed). Soon be off to Ho Chi Minh City FC v Da Nang.

Back