Sunglasses

I found a pair of RayBan, it was at a service station next to a sink. Nearly brand new.
I look cool as fuck in them. So I left my shitty jokely ones there

I bought my 'Bono gegs' a pair of Samco (bit like these) in 93 for my hols/wedding in Jamaica. Great sunglasses that let no sun through, so much so that after 4 days in Jamaica I was red with a white stripe across my face - had to leave the glasses off and spend the next 3 days covered in sunblock everywhere except the white stripe where the glasses sit, trying to match the colours so that I didn't look like a racoon on the wedding pics :lol:.
Logon or register to see this image

Cost me £35, still got them but rarely wear them because I need prescription gegs now.

Never had a pair but I like the look of some Persol sunglasses. I think you can get them for less than a hundred quid.
Persols retail for about the same as RB wayfarers, maybe a bit more.
Their classics are the Steve McQueen 409s but be warned even the smaller size are massive. I got a pair but gave them to my missus as they suit her better with her big coconut heed. I think the 516 is the McQueen model that folds at the bridge but I don’t see any need to fold glasses up that small.

Anyway Persols and RayBans are both owned by Luxottica now so they problies come out of the same factory.

Back